Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Replacement spare tire??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
asianmatrix02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Replacement spare tire??

I busted my spare tire and need to replace just the tire itself. Does anyone know where I could get a new tire or do I have to buy a the whole thing? Also what is the size on it?
Old 01-31-2005
Banned

koolaidman is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by asianmatrix02
I busted my spare tire and need to replace just the tire itself. Does anyone know where I could get a new tire or do I have to buy a the whole thing? Also what is the size on it?
the size of the tire is on the wall of the tire...as for gettin a new tire...try a tire shop and

superyellowpages.com

search for automotive tires...
Old 01-31-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Mine had a hole in it, and I talked honda into replacing it. (And it was my fault for running a dry wall screw through it when I was framing an old amp rack I had for glassing.) Granted, it took them 5 months to get it done, but I got them to replace it. Try going to a junk yard and finding one in the trunk of a car. You could get it for nothing, and you wouldn't have to pay to have one put on the rim.