Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

bogg....

Old 11-18-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
bogg....

I dont know if anyone else had this prob or not, but it has been the same for me for quite a while, id be going in 2nd and then right before or sometimes right after v-tech kicks in, my car would then bogg for a quick sec or two and then continue being fine, and it would do it in 2nd and sometimes third....

Pissed me off, so finally i bought some new plugs.... but they arnt even here yet, so my pop's said, just pic up some injector cleaner fuel additive, and you should be fine..........

I swear it couldnt be true, cuz, i kid you not, less than a mile away, (AFTER I FILLED MY CAR UP WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS AND ONE BOTTLE OF THIS FUEL ADDITIVE) my car has not had that prob happen any more. So, just a lil hint if anyone has that prob. Im sure there are a lot of people on here smarter than me when it comes to this stuff, I know mostly about elctrical stuff and a lil engine things here and there, so im not that informed, but hopefully this helps someone if they need it.
Old 11-20-2004
Stop f*cking with me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grumble is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I did the same thing with my truck a while back. At the time we were trying to figure out whats wrong, but it fixed it right up. w00t.

Search this Thread