Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Honda Canada Involved

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicstylz4u is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Honda Canada Involved

Well it’s been pure hell. My 2003 civic has now had 11 Wheel Alignments, New Driver side spring new rims, new tires and my steering wheel is still to the right. The car also pulls to the right (not torque steer) on med acceleration. Every time I have the wheel alignment done its ok for 2 weeks then the wheel will start to go back to the right. It came to a point where the Honda Symbol was pointing to 2 o'clock position. I have no Idea what's wrong, I called Honda Canada they wanted my work orders and alignment specs, I sent them 18 pages via fax in wheel alignments. I wonder what it going to happen next. I’m not even asking them to replace my car, I want OUT OF MY LEASE and I will buy a new car, NOT A HONDA. This is crazy. Either there is a problem with the tie-rod ends, steering linkage, something has to be causing the problem. Avoid all potholes. Man I purposely drove like a little old lady and still the wheel once again became off center.