Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

!@$#&%@ Weather

Old 04-02-2003
www.AbsouluteDriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
obtix is an unknown quantity at this point
!@$#&%@ Weather

Ok, where i live we had about 2 weeks of 60+ degree weather so i naturally was out cleaning my car almost every day. I use all the mcguires<sp> stuff mostly and more importantly i use thier polieymer sealent which works great! Now tonight i had the car out and good old mother nature through a nice 2 inch snow storm my way of course they were out salting the damn roads so naturaly my car went from black to white. what i am worried out is the fact that the salt seemed to drift upward on my car from driving on the interstate and noticed that where the salt covered (even made it to the roof of my car) the water was not beading, should i be worried or just make sure i clean it when the weather gets nice. Im thinking about even doing just a rinse tomrrow since the snow is supposed to be done. Im also waiting till day light to see bc i got stuch behind a damn salt truck, oh well... my poor civic
Old 04-02-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicdude will become famous soon enough
Just so you know, Mwguires wax works really nice...goes on easy and comes off easy and leaves a great shine. It just doesnt last long...as a wax protection to your paint surface. Dont worry about the salt harming your cars paint....just have the car washed as soon as you can....