Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Bird Dump Prob.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002
Extreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZSKCivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bird Dump Prob.....

Hey everyone, this morning when I woke up and went out to see my car, I was shocked. There must have been like 15 birds that used the restroom on it. Alot of it I could get off with just some meguiars touch up spray, but some was so glued on the paint, I had to use meguiars paint cleaner. It got all the bird stuff off, but the area where the bird buisiness was on left kind of a crackling affect in the paint. I don't know what it is but the meguiars paint cleaner won't get rid of it. Is there something on the market that can get rid of this oxidation, I guess thats what it is? THanks!
Old 08-08-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Try a clay bar... that usually gets everything off. then wax the car after you do it. if its just one area (hood or roof or whatever) just do it on that part, Clay barring a car takes a long time if you have to do the whole car.
Old 08-11-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jsmove is an unknown quantity at this point
Also you may want to invest in a good car cover if the birds are that bad in your area.

Quick Reply: Bird Dump Prob.....