turtle wax bug & tar remover wipes - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2002   #1  
Registered!!

neoretromax is an unknown quantity at this point
turtle wax bug & tar remover wipes

i just saw this product for the first time at schucks auto suppy, and picked it up and gave it a try. Way easier to use than the old bottle and rag stuff, and one wipe will take off all bug, blood, grease, and tar splatter on your bumper. it was 4 bucks.
neoretromax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002   #2  
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
sounds good... just a sidebar thought though... mainly a Q for civicdude... should one wash and wax after using this treatment? coz i know you suggest to with regular bug & tar remover... so ya.
brill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002   #3  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Hey...You should wax over all the spots that you use bug and tar or any other strong cleanser. If you cant wash the car at the time, just wax the spot. The bug and tar remover removes old wax or new wax...other than the bugs and tar and blood or what ever is on the paint. I have 2 1 gallon cans of Aftalyne in my garage and that stuff is soooo strong that one wipe will remove anything....just like the wipes you picked up. For some reason I have been seeing alot of new "wipe" products out in the store now.
civicdude is offline   Reply With Quote