Zymol products - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2005   #1
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Zymol products

What is everyones experience with Zymol products? I'm not talking just the cheap cleaner wax they sell at Wall-Mart. (Although I'd be intersted in hearing how well that works). Anyone ever use the "Japon" wax? [URL=http://www.zymol.com/crecar2.htm[/URL] I'm sure they can make your car really shiny, but do they protect well? Is carnuba wax really better than some of the other synthetic products out there? What about their other products? (washing,cleaning,feeding)
http://www.zymol.com/carwash.htm
JP375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005   #2
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I used the Zymol Cleaner/Wax. I personally think it works well. I prefer it over Meguirs. Easy to put on and take off, shines really good. (my car is black). I waxed my car about 2 weeks ago, I live in Alabama and we get alot of rain and it is still beading up pretty good. Plus it smells li pinacolada. lol I haven't tried any of the other products. Hope this helps.
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #3
Registered!!

jeremys is an unknown quantity at this point
I have had awesome results with this stuff! First use the HD-cleanse, then use the wax paste. The carbon for black cars is really amazing stuff! Pretty expensive, but you just can not compare zymol to other canadian tire products. Its in a league of its own!

I reccommend it!

Jer
jeremys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005   #4
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
I have used the Japon Wax, I have used the Creme, and the Carbon Zymol wax too. Oh and I also used the Atlantique. That stuff costs $1500 for 8 ounces. The HD cleanse is a biatch to wipe off.....Make sure you always clean the paint before using Zymol.
civicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005   #5
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdude
I have used the Japon Wax, I have used the Creme, and the Carbon Zymol wax too. Oh and I also used the Atlantique. That stuff costs $1500 for 8 ounces. The HD cleanse is a biatch to wipe off.....Make sure you always clean the paint before using Zymol.
So what did you think of the results? Better than a good $15 wax from the auto parts store? Does it seem to protect? How harsh is the HD cleanse, is it meant to be used before waxing every time (4+ times a year). I don't doubt zymol products make paint look good, but I want to know if it is providing good protection from salt, sun, bird crap etc. Not that I would ever buy it...but was the Atlantique worth the money?
JP375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005   #6
Registered!!

TurboDieselDrew is an unknown quantity at this point
TurboDieselDrew is offline   Reply With Quote