Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Floor Matts - Post Your Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keet will become famous soon enough
Floor Matts - Post Your Pics!

This is the second winter I've had my car and still I don't get any floor matts. So this post is to see what everyone has on the floor of their Civic, cuz I'm so indecisive and fussy. Lets see how many different floor matts are out there!

Last edited by VNlilMAN; 01-12-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-10-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I'm surprised you didn't put an apostrophe in matts also.
Old 01-10-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
who's Matt ?
Old 01-10-2005
Powered by Honda...

GuliziaN will become famous soon enoughGuliziaN will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
who's Matt ?
You gotta be kidding me. Lol... J/K

My matts are just the stock ones that come with the EX... Didn't really think people customized floor matts.

EDIT - SPELLING
Old 01-10-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
i have the black matt's outa my 3rd gen trans am they fit perfect and look alot better than the ugly stock grey rubber ones that came with the car.
Old 01-10-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Here are mine are you happy now

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-11-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Red face crap

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
who's Matt ?
Aw F! You know what I mean! Look, it's uh, the "Canadian" spelling. ok?
....and even if it isn't then you still got words like "mattress".
If I made a critical typo in the middle of a thread no one would notice. Murphy's F'ing Law.
Old 01-11-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
the best parts of my car baby!!!

Old 01-11-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GuliziaN

My matts are just the stock ones that come with the EX... Didn't really think people customized floor matts.

EDIT - SPELLING
your ex comes with stock floor mats? mine doesn't... i gotta buy those OEMs myself.
Old 01-11-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GuliziaN

EDIT - SPELLING
I like it how this guy edited his spelling and as a result made his spelling wrong. LMFAO!

It's like lemmings... once the first guy misspells, the next 5 posters follow suit. hahaha.
Old 01-11-2005
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
i got the genuine honda ones
Old 01-11-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Keet
Aw F! You know what I mean! Look, it's uh, the "Canadian" spelling. ok?
....and even if it isn't then you still got words like "mattress".
If I made a critical typo in the middle of a thread no one would notice. Murphy's F'ing Law.

haha, no need to get all bent out of shape
Old 01-11-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by armieo
I like it how this guy edited his spelling and as a result made his spelling wrong. LMFAO!

It's like lemmings... once the first guy misspells, the next 5 posters follow suit. hahaha.

hahaha, i noticed that too
Old 01-11-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i have the fancy honda ones that say civic on them... but i hate them so i keep them in a box in the basement...

i got these at walmart for like $7 each

(yes the piece around the lighter is missing)
Old 01-11-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
i dont have floor mats...and diamond plate costs too much
Old 01-11-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by againifall
i have the fancy honda ones that say civic on them... but i hate them so i keep them in a box in the basement...

i got these at walmart for like $7 each

(yes the piece around the lighter is missing)
Clean your car dammit I bet it smells like **** in there
Old 01-11-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
you can see the chain underneath the floor mat... some peeps were get rowdy saturday night... friend got chased through the woods by cops and I had to pick him up... before I did I threw the mat down to keep my carpet from getting trashed. lol as you can see it did...
the carpet underneath is super clean. I want to get tan floor mats to set off the black. it should look good but whatever... these will do for now and it doesn't stink in there either so don't hate
this pic is not a floor mat but I couldn't resist taking a pic
Old 01-11-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
wow I just realized that my car is filthy... I think I will vacuum it out tomorrow and clean the carpet... nasty