Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

no one has pay as u go wash?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
no one has pay as u go wash?

i see all these posts about timed wash's
i had to do that in regina it sucked i had forgotten cos tme 11 bucks lol

in my town moose jaw. we have one place for bays

u drop a dollar in the machine and select either soap, rinse, or wax
theres a brush to for the tires

it gives you like 2 minutes for the dollar os something i dont know. then it shuts off and u drop another in when needed. ill spend 25 minutes in a bay.. cost my 5 bucks.. an any of YOu say that

i dunno i think its a great idea. but the place probably makes less then others. car always come sout shiny.
Old 10-03-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Honestly... I have no idea what you wrote.
Old 10-03-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I like lima.
Old 10-03-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
I thought most places had those washes, here its about 0.25 for 45 seconds, and u use the pressure washer either w/ water, water and soap, wax, spot free rinse, etc.. and there is also the foaming brush.. I know what you're talking about..
Old 10-03-2004
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
yeah mos tplaces but your timed form start to end.. the one we have u pay as u go. like them cell phone thingy's
Old 10-03-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by shmik1
I thought most places had those washes, here its about 0.25 for 45 seconds, and u use the pressure washer either w/ water, water and soap, wax, spot free rinse, etc.. and there is also the foaming brush.. I know what you're talking about..

there's a place like that in the town nearby. I go there when I don't feel like doing my own long handwash at the house. $4 for 30 minutes, but you can't bring sponge&bucket and start scrubbing right there. So the wash isn't really as clean as you can get it. plus they make you move out of the wash bay if you're done using it, even if you have minutes left (you can't towel dry it inside the bay)
Old 10-03-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by paradoxblue
yeah mos tplaces but your timed form start to end.. the one we have u pay as u go. like them cell phone thingy's
we dont have any of those here.. pretty close to the ones we have but lil different..