Rebound effect after cleaning windows?? - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2004   #1
Registered!!

VVTSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Rebound effect after cleaning windows??

Everytime i clean the inside of my windshied its clean. A few days later theres a film and streaks. WTF?
VVTSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #2
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
yea happens to me to....i dunno i guess all we can do is wipe it off with windex again.
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #3
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
Hey...I was just wondering. You know that area behind the brake light in the back winshield...we'll...how do you guy clean that area? Mines hella dusty back there.
Changu-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #4
Registered!!

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
Moving to Detailing forum..
NeonImpact is offline   Reply With Quote