Center Trim Piece Problem - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2003   #1  
Registered!!

reloaded is an unknown quantity at this point
Center Trim Piece Problem

hey guyssss, whats up. i have a question about my center trim piece. i looked at the DIY "how to paint the trim pieces" then i looked at the DIY "how to remove the stock headunit" <---something like that, but anyways, i have to take out the cig lighter thing, i did that..but im having trouble taking out the center piecec..if u know what im talking about. i dont see 2 silver screws holding anything (maybe because i got a new headunit, and the plp who installed didnt put them back on) so theres no screws, im pushing that bar as hard as i can upward...its not budging. what do i do?
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Honda Civic Forum Replies Last Post
window trim / rubber piece drhawkinz Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 2 05-16-2015 11:39 AM
upper center grill HuDaThaN Parts and Products 1 12-09-2001 07:21 PM
DIY Trim piece, the lil panel where the window buttons are. BabyLX General Honda Civic Forum Archive. 2 11-08-2001 09:25 AM
remove the power window controls on the driver and passenger arm??? vistec General Honda Civic Forum Archive. 3 11-07-2001 05:53 PM
Need help on Interior trim piece removal.. CivicHX01 General Honda Civic Forum Archive. 2 11-02-2001 08:49 PM

Tags
center, diy, section, trim