Waterless car wash - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Waterless car wash

Old 08-28-2003
Registered!!

tadekiluoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Waterless car wash

Aight for those of you out there (all members of this site) who love having a CLEAN *** ride to roll in, and are tired of braking out the soap and water every damn time. I got the answer for you. Its called DWG (Dri Wash n Guard). An innovative technology that lifts the dirt from your vehicle-without water- leaving it completely clean. How you ask? This truly revolutionary technology combines more than 50 ingredients with DWG's exclusive PolyGuard3 formula. DWG forms a protective seal that resists the penetration of dirt for weeks and leaves a gleaming finish. A light buffing with a terry cloth towel whisks away the dirt along with the haze. -- Aight after saying all that. Seems intersting huh? Washing your car without water. If you are intersted or have any quetions about this product email me at [email protected]. Leave me your name and mailing address and i'll gladly send you a sample. aight peace!
Old 08-29-2003

Boiler_Room is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... That sounds interesting. Did you invent this product or something? I'll try a sample of it. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2003
Registered!!

tadekiluoy is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL...naw dude... i'm just a distributor for this company.