Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

I have been gone 4ever....

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002
GODLIKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been gone 4ever....

OMFG....my comp has been out of commision for like a month and a half....like wtf.....but now I got like 4 days till school...to chat it up with you all....soooo...how have you all been...what's new on the site.....fill me in on what i missed....
Old 08-25-2002
Registered!!

NitehawkVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Laurence, what's up?

comp out of commision for a month and a half? what did you do, haha.

Anyway, i don't think anythings really new on the site. except that I seem to be the fastest out of all of us [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]. oh yea. did you get those pics off keith yet? i wanna see your car with those sweet rims. hah
Old 08-27-2002
GODLIKE

hahaha....no I didn't get the pixs yet....but lets just say that I have wanted those rims way longer than you....hahaha...I just forgot about them....I was gonna get them last Fall but well money didn't pull thru.....ahhhh...well we shall see....

My Motherboard was fried so I had to get a new one from ASUS but they took forever to send it.....but yeah..you are the fastest....but I am second fastest...so everyone can... to me after you....hahaha...
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

Blown is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it's not definite yet, my rims are off my car and she's quick again.
Old 08-28-2002
GODLIKE

Well Blown...I think that we will have to do an ol switcheroo and see what the gun metals look like on my car.... But I have to go to school now...so ttyl tonight....
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

m0xxiedrum is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Anyway, i don't think anythings really new on the site. except that I seem to be the fastest out of all of us . oh yea. did you get those pics off keith yet? i wanna see your car with those sweet rims. hah[hr]
We'll see when I have a run against you
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

Damian2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh moxxie...you d1ck

Man i've been gone forever too....just never come here anymore because no one else was coming here....crappy.

I haven't done anything to my car...i made all this money, then i kind of realized that i had to designate all that money to school.... So i just have to rely on my madd pimpin skillz to pick up chicks now because the car isn't going to bring them....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] My dad got a new car though....just bought it today....Protege ES 2.0....top of the line protege....its pretty nice....a big step up from his cavalier which was just Man it comes stock with 16 inch rims and a sunroof.....all the options....$23k.... Not bad, i
say. Damn, it handles well too....kind of makes my civic feel slushy... Whatever, i'm still more stylin than the old man.... K, i'm done talking....peace!

***** filters.....***** them right up the *** [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-29-2002
President

dret is an unknown quantity at this point
i haven't been here forever too man...
saw nitehawk on the road ... nice rims man... i didn't get that great of a look cause we were both driving.. but they look sweet when they spin man... 17's?

i heard that the 03' potege mp3 is supposed to be f*uckin' crazy.... turbo charged to0????
Old 08-29-2002
GODLIKE

Yeah his car is pretty sweet...even though he kicked the crap out of it...hahaha...it's im pretty rough shape.....well I don't like this site that much anymore..cuz I come in like 2 days later...and the same thread is at the top of the forum...still unanswered...But I still think that all the old school 2k1'ers should hook up and go for lunch....cuz well...we don't do much anyways....and school is starting for me...so time is gone....
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

lol, moxxie. you don't count, don't have the same car anymore (d ! ck). and Blown. I'm thinking about having her port and polished...... like right away. haha.

and indeed. DAMN those swear filters. hahah.
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: dret
i haven't been here forever too man...
saw nitehawk on the road ... nice rims man... i didn't get that great of a look cause we were both driving.. but they look sweet when they spin man... 17's?

i heard that the 03' potege mp3 is supposed to be f*uckin' crazy.... turbo charged to0????[hr]
Yea, they're 17" bronze racing harts. Actually the new MP3 is kinda weak considering that it is turbo. but it's still not bad. seems that all the new sport compact cars are slightly toned down, at least the ones in the same bracket as the SiR.