Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

Wanted: Girlfriend (somewhat a long post)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oishi is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanted: Girlfriend (somewhat a long post)

Looking for someone to make me smile.
Qualifications:
1) Simple
2) Likes to share her feelings (basically likes to talk)
3) Likes to smile and laugh
4) Likes to have long walks hand in hand anywhere
5) Loves God, life and nature
6) Long straight hair
7) Chinky eyes
8) Does NOT like clubbing, smoking or drinking

No previous experience necessary...No need to apply...I will just know if we're meant to be just by looking at your eyes when we pass by each other...

===============================================

I'm just so lonely and depressed [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] ...I met someone with all the above criteria...and for that short moment I was so happy [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] ...then everything unraveled so quickly...she just became so scared all of a sudden...from one moment where both felt that they belong to each other to being scared that someone that you want to be with is actually with you at that moment....

Help me out people...advices are great...i'll tell you what i've heard though..."time can heal your wounds"..."time is your friend"..."be patient coz all you need is time"..."it happens to everybody"...
what else do you have...? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

OPGForce is an unknown quantity at this point
she will come along when you least expect it.

stay positive, pray, and have faith...things seem to happen for a reason...strange......hopefully u didn't just get laid off today like me. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

roundeyericegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
You know what, this happens to everyone............it happened to me like 7 months ago!!
I was like why me?????
And I don't wanna sound like a broken record but it happens all the time, in my case it happened for the best, and I NEVER thought I would say that!!!! Life sux, but you have to go on!!!
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

i'm just sad...i spend most of my nights now in the library till i get shooed away...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

DjCarrot is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww what happened to the girl you just recently got together with???[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

O.K first of all there's lot's of girls out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told there was lot's of guys ou there!!!!!

Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

icey is an unknown quantity at this point
dood...you don't need a girlfriend. First off girls aint nothin' but trouble. Second off, why not just chill with the boyz if you want somethin' to do. Don't get me wrong, I don't go in for those backdoor shenanigans, but i'm just sayin' that you don't need a girl to make ya feel happy. Just go live it up dude, and forget about chicks for a bit. Then once its outta yur mind you'll feel a lot better[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

<< Aww what happened to the girl you just recently got together with???[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] >>

she was stressed out and wanted more time for herself...she told me it was going to be unfair if we got together and she'll have no time for me and i respect that...i'm willing to wait for her...but i don't think she's willing for me to do that...says imona be wastin' my time...i really liked her a lot...i had plans to surprise her take her to a picnic to "our spot"[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

<< O.K first of all there's lot's of girls out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told there was lot's of guys ou there!!!!!

Any volunteers???????
>>

the world's a funny place...i think the people that are meant to be together are like magnets with the same poles...they repel...it takes a lot of will for them to be together
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

<< dood...you don't need a girlfriend. First off girls aint nothin' but trouble. Second off, why not just chill with the boyz if you want somethin' to do. Don't get me wrong, I don't go in for those backdoor shenanigans, but i'm just sayin' that you don't need a girl to make ya feel happy. Just go live it up dude, and forget about chicks for a bit. Then once its outta yur mind you'll feel a lot better[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] >>

thats not a bad idea...except all of the people that i hang out with are now busy with their gf...and if i do hang with them it feels sorta awkward being the third shoe...they try to make me feel better but its not the same....
there's just something about having someone who feels the same way about you and is willing to tell you everynight before you go to sleep and every morning when you wake up...be it via in person or on the phone or just the thought of it...
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

Rice is an unknown quantity at this point
As Icey said ... GO chill with your boyz !!!!!!!!!
and if that fails... get a job and make some money !! or if u have one already ... work more hours !
Working passes time quickly if you have the right job .. and u might actually meet someone at work ! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

If all that doesn't work ... there's still your car
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
awww oiishi [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

You'll find someone... sometime... in the future [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

It sounds like you believe in God to a certain extent... just to let ya know man he's got your back on this one... He's prolly got some woman lined up who will make this recent one a distant memory!

In the mean time... catch up with your God, friends & family and enjoy the extra $$$ in your wallet. I know you won't feel better on an immediate or overnight basis, but give it some time... you will come to terms with everything.

~B
Old 04-27-2002

GOTSPRINGROLLS is an unknown quantity at this point
hey oishi, if ur bored and don't want to hang with ur boyz, then head home to spend some time with ur family. its works all the time. if you got a brother, go do something cool like golfin or something brothers would do. or go backpackin through europe and forget about canadian life for a while.....then when ur mind iz cleared, head home and chill.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

All of this is very good advice......I started going to the gym more and working more, met alot of new people too.
That helped alot, so just relax and do be in such a rush to get another gf.
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

thanks a lot peeps...i feel a lil better...

i saw the last girl i was with going to the movies with her family...made me miss her...
but before that...again...i was at a stare fest with this girl that works in the oriental buffet....for the peeps that have been there i think you know who i'm talking about..hehe.....

i guess the quickest way for me to be a lil happier is if i do find someone...even just to talk...and hang out on a consistent basis...
i know that my time will come...i won't lose faith coz compared to the problems plaguing this world...my problem is miniscule...
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

604si is an unknown quantity at this point
oh sh*t man... i totally know what you mean.

it does suck. just don't know what to do. and most of the time just can't seem to get her out of your mind. and even at the times when you should feel happy.. having a good time. you don't somehow... just missing her i guess. and not knowing whats wrong and what she is thinking ... feel so horrible and useless. you failed, you f*cked up somehow, its your fault.. but why?... i tried .. i tried very hard... but maybe thats why... what??... omg i'm going insane

sorry, this is not helping you i guess.. but might be helping me.

later guys.
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

CrackerJax is an unknown quantity at this point
Awww...I'm so sorry to hear that Oishi!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Don't rush into finding a girl tho. Cuz the more u feel as thought u need one, the more likey u'll fall for a girl that isn't right for u. I'm sure the right girl will come around. I've never met ya, but you seem like a decent guy. You know they phrase "Why are all the good ones taken?" Your time is coming soon. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

*huGz* [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

<< oh sh*t man... i totally know what you mean.

it does suck. just don't know what to do. and most of the time just can't seem to get her out of your mind. and even at the times when you should feel happy.. having a good time. you don't somehow... just missing her i guess. and not knowing whats wrong and what she is thinking ... feel so horrible and useless. you failed, you f*cked up somehow, its your fault.. but why?... i tried .. i tried very hard... but maybe thats why... what??... omg i'm going insane

sorry, this is not helping you i guess.. but might be helping me.

later guys.
>>

i know you understand how i feel...i'm not sure if you're at that situation right now and if you are i know you just feel like you coulda done something so you're still together...
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

<< Awww...I'm so sorry to hear that Oishi!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Don't rush into finding a girl tho. Cuz the more u feel as thought u need one, the more likey u'll fall for a girl that isn't right for u. I'm sure the right girl will come around. I've never met ya, but you seem like a decent guy. You know they phrase "Why are all the good ones taken?" Your time is coming soon. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

*huGz* [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
>>

its not that i'm rushing...its just that its different hanging out with a guy versus hanging out with a girl (especially ones that don't have a bf)...you get to know them a whole lot more...become very close friends...or even have a relationship together right...nowadays people tend to find excuses just because a person is nice thinking that they're just looking for something...its just sad coz ok i admit..i'm a goody two shoes...i care too much thats all
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
girls = trouble..
besides you have a car instead...
so the plan is;
soup it up, get the tire biters to come to you, use em..then chuck em..hahaha...
-
and look, summer is coming soon...there's gonna be hottie mchotties everywhere..so why get tied down?...play the game^^....

and remember:
nice guys finish last....i know!~ so be a bastard..hahaha^^
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

manixc is an unknown quantity at this point

<<
but before that...again...i was at a stare fest with this girl that works in the oriental buffet....for the peeps that have been there i think you know who i'm talking about..hehe.....
>>

you talking about the hostress?? oh yeah, I know what you are talking about!!
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
my .02 cents..

I say, be patient. I know you heard that before but I can't stress that enough. I was on that state before only my situation was that I never had a girlfriend, ever. My first girlfriend (that I would actually call a girlfriend) didn't come until my OAC year. My problem was that I was too, too picky and too shy Be patient, I finally found the one that I wanted and it took me one full year of going after her until I finally got her. Throughout this year she went through 2 boyfriends, and one of them she even met after I already knew her for almost a year. That hurt when they got together cause of course I thought I was next in line. The worse part was, this guy was my friend from my old highschool and he knew that Ive been after her for a while.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Anyway, don't rush things... you'll only get into more trouble. Good things come to those who wait. And keep that faith in God, remember, everything happens for a reason. God has something for you and you'll be glad when it comes. Keep praying and believe. Pray not to get what you want but pray for what God wants for you, only then will you find true happiness... through God's will. Sorry if this sounds too christian but I am a born again christian and I believe in God and his will. Don't stress about it too much. I say, enjoy life for what you have and not for what you don't.

So that's my final remark, always keep this in mind.
Pray not to get what you want but pray for what God wants for you, only then will you find true happiness.

Donny (Cue2k1)

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

<<

<<
>>

you talking about the hostess?? oh yeah, I know what you are talking about!!
>>

that is correct...shes a hottie...i was gonna talk to her but i got scared (like always)...and she was gonna eat...i was ready to ask if she had a bf too...damn this shyness of mine...hmm...maybe next time..
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

<< my .02 cents..
Pray not to get what you want but pray for what God wants for you, only then will you find true happiness.

Donny (Cue2k1)
>>

i always pray and never question whats happening to me...i guess by talking to people is my way of coping the sadness that i'm feeling...
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

oh yah...roundeye...did i tell you about that girl in the library? she was there again...and damn...knees buckled like wet noodles again...tomorrow again i guess...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about

<< i was ready to ask if she had a bf too... >>

whoa whoa whoa...
never ask if she has a bf...just do wut you do..if she wants you she'll show it...boyfriend or not.
=P
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

eissal is an unknown quantity at this point
but no one likes god, and no one doesn't like smoking, clubbing or drinking...

damn i need a girl that does all that... well smoking isn't that cool but whatever...
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
but no one likes god
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

a lot of people love God...

damn...i thought time makes people feel better...how come i feel worse [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] ...to take a line from smallville...i feel that the weight of the world is on my shoulders ...and getting heavier...
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

Zolutar is an unknown quantity at this point
dood, i feel your pain, I just got out of a long term relationship, though for the better. We were both miserable. though the post relationship depression has sunk in for me as well.
add the fact with my new job, being home only 1 week out of a month, the rest on the road,its gonna be next to impossible to get let alone hold one together. I aint a player, nor one for approaching women either.
So I am prepared for a lonely life, but thats ok, i got my friends to hang out with and talk to.
I remind myself that possibly somewhere along the way, SHE will walk into my life somehow at some point. Thats how I look at it now, and I am content with it. Its happened for me before, when I least expect it when I am not looking. ...which leads to the thought, why doesnt it happen when you are? heheh

Hang in there mon, SHE will walk into yours at some point too.

Quick Reply: Wanted: Girlfriend (somewhat a long post)