Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by R1Style
Pete... do you still want me to do your lights?
Ya man that would be awesome if ya could?
Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

aznchzexr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
sup new guy...chester when do you want to do the install?

i think i'll b back from sauga on sunday ...does that sounds ok ?
Old 06-28-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ahhhhhhhhhhh... won't be able to make it to the meet tonight...
Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

JohnnyLondon is an unknown quantity at this point
thunderstorms anyways......see you guys saturday, friggin weather permitting.
Old 06-29-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
Originally Posted by JohnnyLondon
Thats me....you work there too??? Hahah everyone works there man....
yea man...i drive the...well, the car thats in my sig lol.
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
chester..i hoping you would say next weekend cause andress is gonna be leaving next friday for 2 weeks...let me see what i can do...it is our anniv. this weekend...if you can do next sat...then i am in 100%..i will even help and not just sit there...
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

yea that's no prob mike, doesn't matta when just as long as it gets done and i can learn how to do it i'm good ...my ride ain't going in any big shows or anything lol
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
coo....hey was that you that killed peter cottontail outside of our house on the road?

dead bunny ftl
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
coo....hey was that you that killed peter cottontail outside of our house on the road?

dead bunny ftl

w3rd lol..ahh who knows i def would have watched out for em....they're all over your house whenever i leave

poor lil guy
Old 07-04-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
So are you doing the spring install this friday Chester? I might be able to make it depending on time. let me know
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

yeah come to my place and bring the jack stand..i will be off work at 4:30 and chester should be coming by after that...come hard
Old 07-05-2006

i'll try to make it... i might only there for a bit though... gotta bday party to go to.
Old 07-10-2006
Registered!!

is this the end of London Peeps...the slow death
Old 07-11-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
seems like it man...

I'll be down in London on Sat, I plan on dropping by the LAC meAt
Old 07-11-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
niagara thread has been uber dead the past couple weeks too....i think everyone is busy doing summer stuff...no time to post?
Old 07-12-2006

I was the only one keeping this thread alive...
Old 07-12-2006
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Dennis we still on for the headlight swap tommorow at the gym?

also does anyone want a AEM CAI for real cheap? all ya gotta do is put my stock airbox back on and gimme $50? Is that a good deal? I don't know what an AEM CAI goes for these days? so it is negoitable!
Old 07-12-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
sounds like a deal to me pete...might need a little help putting the air box on though. do you have a rough idea how that's done? lol
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

you're interested in the CAI? well.... hmmm I'm sure it's not that hard I just don't wanna fug anything up ya know. sooo if ya want it, how bout $50 + whatever it costs to get one of the other guys to do it?

btw the filter for the CAI is pouched ya might wanna get a new filter but they're pretty cheap.
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

must keep alive.....must post ...*****....lol
Old 07-14-2006
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Whoreo!!
Old 07-14-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
word
Old 07-14-2006

Fagina
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

my civic's lease is up in a few weeks! then it's gonna be all mine!
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
me finally gots some rimmies, fat fives, been cleaning them all freakin' week! Were in rough shape when i got them.
Old 07-16-2006
BIG
Registered!!

how much?!
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

SmoothOperator is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BIG
how much?!
I picked some up for my car, along with almost brand new potenzas for $500. They're mint, and look better than the stockies imo. woot!
Old 07-19-2006

^^ Me too! I got the new ones... bruno did you get the older fat fives or the new ones?

Pete, I forgot to ask you. Do you want that amber piece back in or left out? And is there any part you don't want me to black out?
Also... I just noticed you're missing a socket/bulb (the peanut one) on one headlight.
Old 07-19-2006
Registered!!

Dennis- I'd prefer the amber back in, umm paint everything black but the amber piece i guess? what ever you think will look best. hmmm would the bulb be the same as one of the bulbs in my projectors? like could i just swap a bulb?

Christian- are you interested in my CAI at all?

how much work is it to remove my CAI and replace it witht eh stock air box? pretty easy?

Last edited by rokenrolcivic; 07-19-2006 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-20-2006

Ya that's cool... i can put the amber piece back in. As for the bulb... not sure if the ones from the projector will fit. Can't see why not though.

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)