Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shj503 is an unknown quantity at this point
umm.. I'm interested in getting HID conversion kit as well..
but for some reason I wasn't able to join the LAC....
If decided to go for it, is it okay if I'm not a member of the LAC?

Also, I've been trying to find HID kit from ebay, and except few expensive ones, usually they are about 250 to 350 CAD.. I just don't trust ebay but they don't cost as much as they did before

Last edited by shj503; 07-12-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xian
I just read in the turbo section BIG got into an accident? Dude are you okay?
It almost sounds like its a writeoff! What happened?

I HOPE HE'S OKAY!!!!
Old 07-12-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
don't worry guys, its not as bad as you think , PM me and I'll tell you what happened.....

thanks for your concern tho!
Old 07-12-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
son of a b!tch that sucks
Old 07-13-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
oh damn!? how bad is it b? you alright?
Old 07-13-2005
MIR
~Your Favourite CiViC GiRL~

MIR is an unknown quantity at this point
u guys got a location or directions yet for the meet that is in two weeks?
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
is there even any point at this stage? no one has shown any interest..and I would hate for you + 3 people to trek it up for that....i have a few locations in mind...but maybe try to push this to the GTA and Ottawa ppl...and where is alpy?
Old 07-14-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
hmm...might be closing the group buy on the lucents, and try to work something out with the xenon depot guys.

Last edited by Premium Plus; 07-14-2005 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-14-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
do it up Christian. Those were the guys I was gonna talk to about the HID group buy but I've been busy with work and holding other group buys that I don't have time to set one up right now.
Old 07-14-2005
Ninja Crew

well, iv sent them an email. they offer a LIFETIME warranty with thier kits, and the xtreme kits are a more known brand and it might be easier to get people to sign up for that.

i got some bad feedback from someone who's dealt with the lucent kits, and although i dont take his word as bible...its the ONLY feedback iv gotten about them. plus a lifetime warranty is a juicy detail.

but we'll see if the xenondepot guys are even willing to do one up.
Old 07-14-2005

cool let us know...
Old 07-15-2005
Ninja Crew

dang...got into work today and had this email from xenondepot waiting for me...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

With the current inventory clearance prices we have on the website you will
not be able to get any further discounts. The prices we have listed on the
website are the absolute lowest we have ever sold our product for. This
promotion is good while supplies last. There is currently no expire date.

Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now what? anybody got any brilliant lines i could fire back at him to get him to give us a deal? lol
Old 07-15-2005

damn. They problem sell so many units that the last thing they need to do is sell it for less.
I guess if we want HIDs off xenondepot were gonna have to pay retail for them
Old 07-15-2005
Ninja Crew

i might have a hookup on xenondepot...been talking to someone who's apparently friends with the guys there...he says he should be able to hook somethin up
Old 07-15-2005

safe
Old 07-17-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread, is dead...

would anybody have a stock front strut sitting around anywhere that i can borrow the top nut from? if you let me borrow your nut by tomorrow morning, i'll buy you lunch
Old 07-18-2005

Chris are you just looking for the nut? Cause you could probably just get one at Honda dirt cheap. Or any place for that matter... Home Depot, Crappy Tire, etc....
Old 07-18-2005
Registered!!

yup.. i was actually on the phone with honda as you posted

they just happen to have 3 in stock.. $5.49 each

lol.. oh well... i need the car to be working again, so what can i do?
Old 07-18-2005

6 bux!!!! I'm surprised they don't just give you one.
Old 07-18-2005
Registered!!

bastards, they've got me by the nuts.. what can i do! lol
Old 07-18-2005

try to find the right thread size and just go to crappy tire and buy 1 there for 25cents.
Seriously... what a bunch of theives!!!
Old 07-18-2005
Ninja Crew

you just need to borrow one? i got one you can borrow man. my stock struts are just sitting around. when do you need it by?
Old 07-18-2005

^^ hey what's going on with the HID group buy? Any word from that hook up?
Old 07-18-2005
Ninja Crew

nah...i pm'd him today to see whats up. still waitin for a response. if it doesnt go through...there is a mchulloch hook up i could get in on possibly. ill keep ya updated

whats up with the alarms?
Old 07-18-2005

I'm going to pick them up later today.
Old 07-18-2005
Registered!!

thanks christian.. i went and bought the damn thing like a sucker.. just so that my car would be 'fixed'

wow.. it rides so much better.. lol

the progress strut is blown.. leaking oil all over my floor
Old 07-19-2005

^^ Shitty deal Chris. That sucks man.

Hey guys... I have your alarms. Come out to the meAts and **** if you want them.

BTW... I can setup a HID group buy. I can get the Xtec kits or Eurolite kit for $415 tax in. Lifetime warranty. Would anybody be interested in these?

Last edited by R1Style; 07-19-2005 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-19-2005
Registered!!

I was just wondering if the HID deal really is good..
hmm.. as you guys know I'm newbie and I've seen few mcculloch hid for about $300 in ebay..
seems like the price is good and lifetime warranty is great but just wondering..
Are those brand (xtec, eurolite) reliable?
Old 07-19-2005

Yup... both those kits i'm offering are reliable. Life time warranty is a really good selling point too.

You gotta be carefull when buying a kit off ebay. Warranty issues might be a bitch... especially if you have to ship them back to the states to get work done on them if they ever break down.
Also... $300 isn't really that great of a deal ... especially when you're also paying brokerage/duty/taxes/shipping and conversion.
Old 07-19-2005
Ninja Crew

hey denn...im working 4-12 this week, so i wont be able to make any of the meets. what are your days off? maybe i can just swing by and pick it up before work one of these days?

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)