Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Update: New Si-V Crew to get the green light tomorrow...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Machina is an unknown quantity at this point
New Crew...Si Veloz

this might sound g@y but I was working on my car today with my friend and we started talking about the new Veloz...it started out as us 2 talkin about gettin one each so we could cruise around our city fu-king with all the other done up rides...then my friend's bro came home and we all started talking about a 3 pack of 7thGen Veloz for a F&F crew...as it turns out we're going to the dealership tomorrow to see what kind of a deal we can get for 3 new Si Velozes...seeing as how I have no one to cruze with down here and all 3 of us want to show up all the crappy 5th and 6th Gens, this might actually happen...how sick would it be with 3 NBP coupes buzzin around all done up with underglows...I am hoping so bad this happens, but there's always the chance of busted pipe dreams...

anyways if it does happen we'll have 2 new recruits for Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]...and when we head down to T.O. for the meets it'll be pure K-OS....
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

brodie_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah that would be madd tight considering the si velozes look awesome.
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait a minute.. isn't Valoz or whatever its called, just a Civic Si with minor upgrades?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it has the OEM skirt package, spoiler, carbon fibre & silver interior trimming, and exhaust tip... right?

Well if those are it, then you can easily add those options to your car now Machina... Veloz is only a good value, if you are buying a brand new Civic, and want to go all out.. you save a few hundred bucks...

It's probably a lot better to add those options to your current ride, rather than losing money selling your car, and paying taxes all over again and other dealership charges for a brand new car... then lose value again, when you are selling that too eventually.

Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

actually the Veloz package is a killer savings...try pricing all the extras and adding it on to car already in your possesion...I have and it's a lot of bread..

and since I'm leasing this LX and I have someone who wants to take it off my hands, I'm not losing anything...

can't wait to get my 5spd Si and through a short shifter and AEM CAI on it...mmmm
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

Ahh you are leasing.. I guess then you could do that.....

A friend of mine just picked up a black Veloz a couple weeks ago.. I guess it's just my opinion, but I thought the interior looked kind of tacky with all the sticked on trim pieces. If they were replacements to the stock black pieces, it would look nice, but stick ons looked like it was homemade upon closer inspection. At least the silver window switches were replacements and not stick ons.

His body kit looked sweet though.. with some nice 17in rims, it would look twice as expensive than it actually is. But yeah, instead of buying a Si-G w/options, I would definitely spring up the extra cash for the Veloz.
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

<< Ahh you are leasing.. I guess then you could do that.....

A friend of mine just picked up a black Veloz a couple weeks ago.. I guess it's just my opinion, but I thought the interior looked kind of tacky with all the sticked on trim pieces. If they were replacements to the stock black pieces, it would look nice, but stick ons looked like it was homemade upon closer inspection. At least the silver window switches were replacements and not stick ons.

His body kit looked sweet though.. with some nice 17in rims, it would look twice as expensive than it actually is. But yeah, instead of buying a Si-G w/options, I would definitely spring up the extra cash for the Veloz.
>>

what trim pieces?...I haven't seen the inside yet...I'll just have to remove them if they look too g@y...I've already got springs and rims will be on my current ride by the end of this month...
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

He had carbon fibre look trim piece on his centre console, and the side air vents... looking at an angle, they stuck out, and around edges I saw some glue marking... plus the radio was still black, and so were the heating switching.. and they were cut around them..

The piece surrounding the power window switch was actually a replacement, and looked very flush.

His seats were cool, as you could adjust the height, as well as normal forward/black and leaning/uptight... had a ****, kinda reminded me of a volkswagon.
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

hmmm...maybe he got an Si-G that the dealer turned into a Veloz...just a thought but dealers are dirty enough to do that...
Old 05-06-2002
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
good luck for the Veloz, there aren't too many of em left. The dealership where i go to got 3... and they got sold pretty quickly.
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SurrealCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Those Si Veloz look really nice, I wouldn't mind getting one either but I'm also leasing my car [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

As for crusing in KW, I'm up for crusing whenver you want..

btw, did you get a chance to clear your headlights and do your grills? I tried to get a hold of your yesterday on MSN [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

KurupTLX is an unknown quantity at this point
"There arent too many of them left"... lol
Say i want a veloz n they stick on the KIFE sticker that says veloz and thro the OEM kit on and the silver dash kit... there u go.. veloz

K-lx
Old 05-06-2002
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
I have an LX veloz...... seriously... even better cause i have fogs
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

andoy is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah rite... more like just an LX with the body kit.. hahahah.. j/j why dont u just keep ur old civic... and buy .. lets say a wings west body kit.. or xenon.. they price out thesame once u total them out... and plus.. ur car would look unique yeah.. dats wut im doing... IMO!!!...

Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes Andoy, the stock front looks sick.... I'll have to wait until I get my income tax and I'll get a ................... (fill in the blank, I don't know)[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... no one was suppose to know.. until i get the whole SHABANG!!!!!!!!!!!.. ahahhaah.. i guess its all ruined!!!!!!!.. unless u EDIT THAT CUE[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] edit it.. b4 every one reads it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

stock????????? wut stock???????? it aint stock.. hahaha.. just jokin.. more like it!!!.. shhhhhhh... ok lets.. rephrase that.. stock front with a rubber "LIP" hanging at the bottom of bumper and lower/upper grille.. hahah..

anyway.. to stay on topic... the OEM body kit looks sick... but everyone will be having it... u know wut i mean@!... IMO!
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

If I get a body kit, it won't be OEM... that's if I get the money for a kit.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-07-2002
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whats wrong with OEM.....

since I have it.... by next summer I'll be back with somethin' new.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last sabatical I took I came back with the RIMS and DROP... next time my car goes into hibernation for the winter.... I guarantee... when she comes out for spring 2003.... it'll be EVIL

but for now... what you see is waht your gonna get
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

the only aftermarket kit I would get would be the Xenon one cause it's the most durable....but it is way too extreme for my taste...although I might through the side skirts from it on the ride....fiberglass is [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]...

but all this is purely hypethetical...probably won't even happen...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

I just lowered my car today and took of the hub caps until my rims arrive....my car is like totally stealth lookin now...

Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

draven is an unknown quantity at this point

<< the only aftermarket kit I would get would be the Xenon one cause it's the most durable.... >>

there are a couple urethane kits that you can choose bumpers/lips/skirts from...
Old 05-07-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
the OEM kit is crap. i just installed the sides. they did not make me go WOW. crap crap crap
cant believe 2 pieces of plastic/fiberglass cost that much.
hahahaha
yea. ive like a tsunami front bumper, BC rear!!!!

OEM means everyone has them. hahahaha. not good [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]!!!!!
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

I'll admit the OEM sides are not the prettiest, but any full bodykit is better than none...IMO...

and the meaning of this thread was not for what looks the best, it was for the purpose of getting 3 identical cars to get all the attention wherever we go...make people go

and maybe do some hi-jacking...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

so watch out Boo...
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

draven is an unknown quantity at this point
actually, honda oem kits have always been pretty sweet if you like the subtle look. I like 'em.

but anyways, machina you sure you three are going to be able to stick to the same plan?
Old 05-07-2002
BAD MON

hahahaha no one will ever find my ride its been put to sleep lolz
well 3 guys with OEM kit driving together wont get attention that the 1 with a hype ride will.
at any rate...if my ride gets thiefed even better ill get another ride hahaha
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

Unstoppable is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes Boo, you have similar tastes with body kits as me

I wanted to mix my kit too. I was thinking along the lines of Tsunami Front Bumper, Xenon Sides, Buddy Club Rear. I have no idea how the Xenon sides with BC Valance would look though.......as the Xenon kinda slants diagonal if you know what I mean, so I dont' knwo if the curves will match up, but I think it would look sweet!

Yea Machina, as Draven said, there's a LOT of Urethane kits out there man. What you mean Xenon is the only durable one? IMO, it's [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Xenon was one of the first kits out for our cars, and when it came out, I thought it was mad ugly, except for the sides. There are way better looking kits out there. Only fiberglass kits I can think of off the top of my head would be the Skyline style one.
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

is Tsunami and Buddy Club urethane...to tell you the truth I really haven't done my homework on body kits..

what I'm saying is that IMO, with the new styling of the 7thGen I like the subtle OEM kit more than a lot of those Aggressor stlye ones....although I do like the G5 or GS kit from WW...

I think our car look better nice and slick than with extravagant body kits...but I do like that Tsunami front lip...

oh well, seeing as how I can't find anyone to take my car off my hands at the moment, this probably won't happen....but the spirit of this plan was wikked while it lasted...
Old 05-07-2002
BAD MON

hahaa naw..the BC kit is what i want..
its a BUDDY CLUB kit hahahahaha
i think most of them are fiberglass. except tsunami front bumper. well i hate the tsunami sides and rear it looks soo simple.
xenon? man that front bumper looks soo nasty. hahahaha like some one took a knife and started cutting.
i think the skyline front bumper looks kinda weird...not meant to be on a civic thats all i gotta say!
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

I really like the tsunami front, simple yet makes the car look aggressive
OEM is not so bad like [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] because it's still better than having none.
Until I find the front, the sides, and the rear skirt that I want, then I'll consider getting a full body kit. I will most likely mix them up like what Boo said because you're never gonna be satisfied with the whole package.

Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

VtechChronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
true... combination of all the sides turns out pretty cool...

good luck lookin'!!!
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

I've never really looked around and compared the stylez, any suggestions (with pics)

Quick Reply: Update: New Si-V Crew to get the green light tomorrow...