Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Rockville...maybe no rain....

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
if u see me there, that means im goin if not dont wait for me

call my cell 703-887-0680
Old 05-30-2003
Banned

sexcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
bad memory (people singing)....

i may be there at 9:10, gotta figure out with friend
Old 05-30-2003
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
hey everyone ...i am not going to make it ... i gotta run to the hospital...my wifes not feeling good...soo. i ll talk and see ya all later..
if i am needed call 304-676-0966....cya sunday mex...peace
Old 05-31-2003
Banned

OMG! what a night...... went down to the "strip" where people be racing, no one was there only like 10 cars, and our little friend mr. cop comes with a lot of his friends his friends blocked all the entrances so we coudln't leave, and everyone got fix it tickets, i got a warning my friend got $50 fine for clear turn signals....

on the way out, this cop yelled at me and said "GET YOUR SCWAUNY(sp) *** BACK TO VIRGINIA!, IF I SEE U HERE AGAIN, YOUR GOING TO THE SLAMMER!" i was like ok, dont need to say that twice, and sped off!

WHAT A NIGHT, sleep time buy!
Old 05-31-2003
Registered!!

renagadecivic is an unknown quantity at this point
man!! cops are really geting pissed at us tuners whats going on here. HEy what kind of fix it ticket did you get?
Old 05-31-2003
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
damnnnn glad i didn't go to bad for u guys

i guess no more rockville
Old 05-31-2003
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
nah he wasn't with us shorty. we all left the meet spot to go eat and freddy decided to go down to the strip.. guess it was a bad idea rockville was actually great.. had about 8 7th gens. and some other badass cars
Old 05-31-2003
Banned

i got nothing, just a WARNING i was all nice to the cop and doing my best to not **** him off at all, he told me my lisence plate lights were illegal beacuse they are "blue" i think they are white, and didn't want to argue with him, i was like, i have the stock ones in the trunk, i just didn't think they were bright enough, and some other crap.. i got a paper that said "DONT COME HERE TO RACE OR WE WILL IMPOUND YOUR CAR!" <--not exact words, but similar

my friend with the cavy got $50 fine for having clear turn signals, i guess im not getting hyper white lights in the front now, only the main light and for the turn signal i will get amber.. im not trying to get $50 ticket for $5 bulbs..... not worth it, as for that strip, im never going there again, i'll keep it to the track, its not worth it
Old 05-31-2003
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
hey guys sorry i missed all the fun..i was at ER from 830pm to 230am....i will be at next for sure ...
Old 05-31-2003
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
hurray, im a goody goody and left at 11 soon i'll be able to stay out longer (no more homework)...I graduate High School on tuesday..yall are invited, constitution hall in DC. I know my bitch freddy is gonna be there. :0 good times.
Old 05-31-2003
Smell My Face!!

congrads man!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats Skipbarber. Hey i got a favor to ask. when can you install my alarm. and can you get a discount on it or not. i went to the store in annapolis and they had it for 450 i think. the viper. Does it come with 2 remotes, 1 lcd screen and 1 regular or not. and then when could you put the remote starter in, or how long does it take to put it in. could i do it my self is it hard or what.
thanks.
Old 06-01-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Hey Distinctive, sorry about your wifey. Tell her Curt and I said we hopes she gets better if she isn't already doing so.
Old 06-01-2003
Smell My Face!!

thnx guys....doing ok..now....i ll be at rockville this friday i hope....
Old 06-02-2003
Banned

i get out next thursday
Old 06-02-2003
Smell My Face!!

fun times freddy
Old 06-02-2003
Banned

then i can work full time for mods and for college
Old 06-02-2003

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
yay! college! underage drinking and tons of sex...WOOHOO!
Old 06-02-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by SkipBarber
yay! college! underage drinking and tons of sex...WOOHOO!
And they say kids today don't have any goals. Hah!

Just don't be like some people and have like 6 kids with 6 different women. That's nasty. lol
Old 06-02-2003
Smell My Face!!

Originally posted by Cat
And they say kids today don't have any goals. Hah!

Just don't be like some people and have like 6 kids with 6 different women. That's nasty. lol
sounds like WV...lol j/k
Old 06-03-2003

kids say the darnest things.
Old 06-03-2003
Banned

Originally posted by Distinctive
sounds like WV...lol j/k

hahhahaha