Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

To the Tri state people

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PsshH is an unknown quantity at this point
To the Tri state people

hello to my fellow 2k1 civic owners...well i am a nub on this forum but you know i am trying...but hey to my tri state people.....i was wondering if anyone is down for a meet at the philly street races sometime during january or february???.........the philly street races have been back up...and there is this one spot near the philly air port where cops dont usually come to where we race...plus i just wnatto see how my 2k1 civic friends are doign with there cars!!!!!!.........if anyone is down...post....i am not going too detailed into it yet because i dont know how good of a show up its gonna be...if anyone else has a better spot to go to then tell me...i just picked this spot because there isn't a lot of 2k1's at the philly street races and i want to represent!!......so please if you can come then tell me so i need to know how many people are gonna come...if no one comes i guess its not gonna happen then1!!!!...but date wise.....some time around january or february....place.....philly street races on delaware ave.....meet at mcdonalds.......so if anyone is down please post!!!....holla back 2k1 owners.....

"2k1 civic custom turbo kit with HKS ssq blow off valve coming to a town near you in January"
Old 12-16-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the board.....
Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

CivicPunker17 is an unknown quantity at this point
rooooy! whats up dude, we met at HIN in AC. my names dan,i have the blue civic with the buddy club kit and white/blue interior. about time u came! and i didnt know u knew the guys at skr, my cars up there right now. well man get back to me, well meet up sometime.
Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

hahaha oh **** man!!!....yo seriously we should really meet up....yeah i kjnow the guy from skr...what are you getting done????.....give me your aim sn or something i am trying to get people to meet up at the philly races...if you want to race race...but if you want t just meet and talk and **** then we can do that...come on tri state people!!...hahahahahahaa.........[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

CivicPunker17 is an unknown quantity at this point
theyre doing a custom turbo set up with return line fuel system. it should be done in a day or 2, but its been there for a month. hit me up on aim, ForumPunker17, and ill tell u more about it since i know youll want it done.
Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

dope man....i was gonna do my turbo there but then i hear it was like 3500 or more...i dont know ......i am getting custom this weekend when i go home for break...it should be dope!!!...hahahah two 2k1 civics in camden county area!!!!...i saw that you got air bags......damn mad weight man.....i am just trying to go all race.....some looks...sleak look....my body kit got all f**ked up....how is the ride with the air bags???...i heard its horrible.....im me at xqnex....well holla back man....maybe we can meet up this weekend....aight peace
Old 12-16-2002
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
so far ive only met two 2k1 civics at the "philly races" one chinese dood from jersey with a blue coupe with BC kit and i met some other dood near mcdonalds with a black coupe (not sure of color). are you that white dood i met at mcdonalds? and i showed u the pics of the first mid atlantic meet?
hope your turbos comming along good dan. oh and thankz again for the interior Dye info
Old 12-17-2002
Registered!!

i'm the korean dude with the budy club....my car is black but it has a fade lamborgini blue on the bottom faded to the black.... i think i saw you before....do you have a blue civic coupe???...i think i saw you before.....damn cant wait for my turbo!!!......1 week!!!...custom turbo for 1500 if anyone wants......im me at aim at xqnex......
Old 12-22-2002
Registered!!

AllEyEsOnMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the boards man . So custom turbo kit for $1500? Hmm if thats true that sounds pretty enticing. Well let me know. Dam I want a turbo, I need to go just a little bit faster. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-23-2002
Registered!!

this is really true man....i am dropping my car off this thursday....its really good.....i saw what he did on his car and its a dope set up.....t3 garretts turbo thats the turbo he uses...if you want t4 he can get you that too....i dont think the bov comes with it though.....everything else.....so i mean i was gonna pay 3500 for the same thing at this site without installation...so if you guys want im me at xqnex or e mail me at roylee0484@yahoo.com....aight peace......
Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

graf304 is an unknown quantity at this point
civicpunker, your car is SWEET!!! A buddy of mine got an Apexi N1 put on his GST about a month ago at SKR and ur car was in there. The body kit looks good. I have the Tantrums too but they look even better when the car is lowered. Its been about 3 weeks since I've been there, you get it back yet? Elliot isnt there anymore, I heard he got fired. Im getting the Apexi World Sport put on on Tuesday there. It'd be sweet if you stopped by....i want to see how much kick the trubo gives. Email me kgraf2335@yahoo.com or aim kgraf2335.
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

JuggaloCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm always down the philly races but i usally dont bring my civic down cause i dont trust people down there when the cops come they dont watch what the f*k they are doing so we usually take my friends 87 Cutlass.........if u's set up a date i'll bring the civic down its nothing special though just set a date........lattttttter