Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

AnyBody Needing Tint, Rims, Performance, Read Here!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blah is an unknown quantity at this point
AnyBody Needing Tint, Rims, Performance, Read Here!!

I have been running a performance shop in toms river nj for a while now. We specialize in window tinting, including fade films, mirror films etc. We can also get any part under the sun that you want whether performance or wheels and tires basically anything. I will do my best to give you the best price you can find. Remember though its hard for shops to match online prices. But i will work with you the best i can.

Jersey's Performance Inc.
281 rt. 37 east. Toms River NJ 08753
732-818-0055

Give me a call or stop by the shop. Especially if you need tint, we do the best and most custom work around.

mike
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

HippyCivicEX012 is an unknown quantity at this point
I need front and rear camber installed, do u guys do that?
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
hey mike know this might be a dumb question but you can get parts for any car, not just 2k1 Civics?
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

We have a guy that comes in and does our suspension work. So yes we could do that it would have to be on a weekend though. give us a call and we'll figure out a time and price.

jerseys performance
#732-818-0055
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

Yes neo, parts for any cars even dare i say domestics. We can usually hang with any other price out there and especially our rim and tire packages are priced probably better than any shop in the area.

mike
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

intensecreations is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, im looking to get m windows tinted. how much for all the windows and the strip accross the front winshield. im also looking for some new tires.... also, do you guys put spoilers on , one last thing. you guys repair like pait scratches? thanks
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

For the tint if you just want to do a shade of black you'd be looking at $210 for the whole car with front drop. Lifetime warranty, one piece back window, and the best work you'll find. You may find a cheaper price but you wont find better work that i'll guarantee. Just stop in and take a look at the photo album of some cars we've done and i'll think you'll agree. Tires i can definately help you out with. As far as spoilers and paint scratches we have a partnership with a body shop across the street from us who you could see about that. Give me a call or stop by the shop.

jerseys performance
281 rt. 37 east toms river nj 08753
#732-818-0055

mike
Old 07-02-2002
Registered!!

Just want to thank a few members who have ordered some stuff from me. You know who you are. Ant body else dont hesitate to stop by.

mike
jersey's performance
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
you have PM!
Old 07-10-2002
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
hey blah,

there is a NJ meet in the making for july 27th (Linkdafied) and im thinking maybe stopping by the shop to see what you have and maybe get some prices on some things. what are your hours??
Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

form3hide is an unknown quantity at this point
Mike - do you work everyday? I'm looking to get some custom work done... I wanna take a ride down there while you're working...
Old 07-13-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Yo--let me know when you are going down...I might join you!

And Mike--This might be a silly question, but can you guys balance tires? I need a place that can do it SOON!
Old 07-14-2002
Registered!!

i was thinking of stopping by right before the meet or something. hopefully the shop is open on saturday. hawk and i are probably gonna drive down together (i dont know if hes interested in stopping at the shop, but if you want to meet up there and then drive down to the meet after a look around that would be totally cool. let me know. PM / IM me if you want my email or cell # to coordinate.
Old 07-15-2002
Registered!!

I dont have a machine to mount or balance tires. We have goodyear do it for us cheap. Im here m-f 1pm to 9pm. I will be here on the 27th before the meet. Stop dowen whenever or give me a call here.

mike
jerseys performance
#732-818-0055
Old 07-15-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Well, I got the balancing thing figured out...but I am definitely going to take a ride down and check out your shop.

Hey YO-wanna go on wednesday?
Old 07-15-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: SimplySLB
Well, I got the balancing thing figured out...but I am definitely going to take a ride down and check out your shop.

Hey YO-wanna go on wednesday?[hr]
who me?? i cant on weekdays anymore. i found a job. hehe. and i dont think i want to drive an hour and a half there and back after work.
blah, ill stop by before the meet...ill try to call either friday or sat. morning to let you know about when i should get there. cool?
Old 07-15-2002
Ms. Moderator

Silly DAN...is your name YO? But it's cool....I might need to go to Blah's place again...maybe after the meet!<--are we really having that?
Old 07-16-2002
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
nice info mike one thing how much u guys cost for tint all windows but front 15% back window one sheet....just asking i'm looking around thnx man
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

All we do is 1 piece back windows. $200 all around. You'll find cheaper prices up north but definately less quality. We do nothing but the best work with a lifetime warranty. You can come down and take a look at some pictures of cars we've done.

Also i wont be at the shop on Saturday. Im going to the show around 7 am to help set up and everything. So i'll see you guys and gals at the show on saturday.

mike
Jersey's Performance