Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Anyone from DC/MD/VA here ?

Old 02-07-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maverickfhs is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone from DC/MD/VA here ?

Sorry for the duplicate post, but thought it'll be a right place to post this one.

We are planning to replace some suspension components on my brothers 2003 Civic LX.

Lower Control arm has compliance bushing, old one need to be removed and new one need to be pressed in. We have already bought some moog ones(chinese though) and now reconsidering, since we can just swap the bushing.

Was wondering if there's a local member who can lend a hand or point to a machine shop or any press where we can take it?

Or can HF press be able to tackle the job? If so, can bite the bullet.

Thanks for all the help.
Old 02-11-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone from DC/MD/VA here ?

I have used a HF press for my suspension work and have been very pleased. I would definitely buy one if you can.
Old 08-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JagoanNeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anyone from DC/MD/VA here ?

i love HF press roblox hack suspension it works fine for me.

Search this Thread