Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Birthday Party for myself

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Birthday Party for myself

Ok, not really, it just happens to coincide. I wont refuse a cake or presents though
The motor needs to come out of the honda...engine mount bolts stripped in the block, not sure how or when since I have touched them since they were fine last august, but never the less, it needs to be lifted so the threads can be helicoiled and I can beat the hell out of this thing some more.

Looking at June 28th at Andy's (pending Andy's final approval on the day)... the usual barbeque deal. I think there may be some preliminary work on the first M-A boosted automatic going on as well... might want to show up just for that, never know.

More on this later, back to you Diane.
Old 06-14-2008
Type-Race

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Re: Birthday Party for myself

I want pics of this Diane....preferably nudes k thx
Old 06-14-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

Watch more Family Guy
Old 06-14-2008
Type-Race

hotness
Old 06-15-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

I will be away that weekend for a wedding. Sorry.
Old 06-15-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Tom.

Looks good to me. No shows or anything that weekend, I don't see an issue.
Old 06-15-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be doing my symbiotic engine pull that weekend as well Justin. Good luck with it. I'll be in for a summer road trip next year.
Old 06-15-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by speedfoos
I will be doing my symbiotic engine pull that weekend as well Justin. Good luck with it. I'll be in for a summer road trip next year.
And reporting on Speedfoos engine woes, we go to Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa
Old 06-15-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

^^ Hahaha I thought it was asian correspondent (sp?)
Old 06-16-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, the evans-tuning meet is the 29th, giggity.
Old 06-16-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

^^Duly noted. I dont expect it to take more than saturday to fix this. Im gonna bring the car up friday night so its cool saturday morning.... Since it doesnt need to come all the way out as if its being swapped, I dont think it'll take nearly as long.
Old 06-16-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this means I got to pull out the ol' engine hoist again lol
Old 06-16-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Oh its not andys?
Then yeah, I need to borrow it....
Old 06-20-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

w00t w00t, im feelin gooooddd right now. i should be able to make it if i cancel family plans :-P
Old 06-20-2008
Type-Race

no family should come before Justins birthday....not ever
Old 06-20-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

After the birthday party we threw for george??? Jeez, we should all be so lucky to have parties thrown by the MA 7th gen crew.
Old 06-24-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Temporarily postponed... standby for new date.
Old 06-25-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

Will do.
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

happy birthday bro
Old 07-04-2008
Type-Race

happy motherfocking birfday...lets all go to ChuckEcheese and tear it up there.
Old 07-04-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

So when is your actual birthday, gramps?
Old 07-06-2008
Registered!!

yea, lets do Gtown this time!!
Old 07-09-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Clint, my birthday was june 30

FYI everyone else.... sunday is party day
Old 07-09-2008
Turbo Guru

Yeah, you guys need to come support Justin.
Old 07-10-2008
Type-Race

who what when what huh
Old 07-10-2008
Turbo Guru

Sunday, my place. Justin's car is my bitch.
Old 07-10-2008
Registered!!

woo hoo, what time? Ill be able to make it but pretty late...someone put out the dam fires in California!
Old 07-10-2008
Turbo Guru

I dono when, up to Justin really. If he takes his sweet *** time, it won't be done....
Old 07-10-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Andy, i"m gonna bring the car up on saturday night if its alright.... i dont plan on taking my sweet *** time. I plan on getting this **** done so I can drive the car and not worry about it anymore.
Old 07-10-2008
Turbo Guru

Yeah, bring it up. You crashin here?

Quick Reply: Birthday Party for myself