Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Small meet posted on CRSX

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Small meet posted on CRSX

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=567567

From I-MOD

Hey everyone mark your calendars!!!! I have a HUGE favor to ask. My Son's school is hosting a car show to raise some money for the Drama Club. I told my Son I would try to get a ton of people to come and support him for this event. Would be great to see you guys and gals shine up your cars and caravan down to make this a big turnout. Here is the info and you can PM me if you have questions. All cars are welcome! Imports, classics, hot rods the more the better. So get the word out to your friends also.

Mountain View High School 1st Annual Auto Show
2135 Mountain View Road, Stafford, VA 22556
May 31st 2008, 9am-4pm
Hot Cars, food, vendors, moon-bounce, games for kids, face-painting and
live Improv show and live drama events.

If you know anyone who wants to enter a car or reserve a table have them PM me. I will get more info on entry fees and prizes as it becomes available.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Attending:
I-MOD +4
JMB_NOVA
Max Power
Old 05-06-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Re: Small meet posted on CRSX

Rob you know Dennis too? Either way...great guy and I might actually go. Any of you guys wanna come?
Old 05-06-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be down...if I can. that's the weekend before the retune, so I may be extraordinarily limited as to how much boost I can put down.
Old 05-06-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by doctor
Rob you know Dennis too? Either way...great guy and I might actually go. Any of you guys wanna come?
I just know him from crsx. You know him personally? He seems like a cool guy.

And andy, I posted it mostly for you since you want to get in as many shows as possible.
Old 05-06-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, good looking out, thanks. As for the pm you sent me, there's another show that I'm already going to that weekend. Thanks man.
Old 05-22-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

Ok guys...whos down for this? Andy, you should show...its bout 15 bux but you should have no prob winning something lol. This is kind of a fundraiser for Dennis's son's highschool so its a good cause and shouldnt be a ricer/thug fest. If some of you guys are going, then let me know so we can caravan down.
Old 05-23-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

i'd go but senior week starts that day....i know im not a senior but i dont care.
Old 05-29-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

hmm...
Old 05-29-2008
Turbo Guru

May be worth checking out....
If I'm able to.....