Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Maryland Meet Soon!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dryft will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Maryland Meet Soon!

Anyone and everyone from Maryland want to meet up sometime?, prefferably this weekend? I'm in Harford/Baltimore county area and an import shop (AGILE AUTOMOTIVES http://www.agileauto.com/) is having an open house with free food and discounts on all in stock parts Saturday November 17th.

-11/17/07
-11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
-2315 Bel Air Road/Suite C1-C5/Fallston, MD 21047
-located at the intersection of route 152 and Bel air road (route 1)

Check out the website above for more info. They specialize in Subarus, but don't discriminate against civics. I've gotten work done there on my car before. So if anyone in the area wants to meet up the 17th or any other time let me know, i'm fairly new to modding, but addicted as hell.

Last edited by dryft; 11-12-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-12-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maryland Meet Soon!

Agile auto tuned my car pretty deciently, they definitely don't care about what it is, but their specialty is definitely Subarus.
I cant make it up there this weekend.

Quick Reply: Maryland Meet Soon!