Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

mini meet pics(56k i dont think so)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
mini meet pics(56k i dont think so)

well it was fun meeting up with some of the fellow 7th gen crew around the Nova/Md Area. K20Ex, vacivic2005, Vinh, and Doctor all came to my house and got to talking. Helped K20EX(Tim) hack up his intake for his k20a2 so that it will be fed cold air and was that interesting. Took a few hrs to get it done and headed out to Buffalo Wing University for some lunch/dinner. Chilled a bit and then headed bak home. all in all was a great quicky meet. took some pics of the meet and man was it cold!!!

Tim working hard at the intake:

look at that beautiful k20a2...mmm yummy:

Vinh(first black one), Me(Grey one), Doctor(black one in the back)

My car

Freddy/Vacivic2005:

(left to right)Vinh-vacivic2005-k20ex-doctor-crazyasian:

wish i got more pics of k20ex's car but was freaking cold as hell and couldnt hold the camera steady. was a blast guys and was a great pleasure to meet up with some of you again and hope to see tim again. hopefully we can get this big meet setup and have everyone in on it.
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
here's the pics i took, some are blurry because i only had a sweater and it was very windy and 40 degrees outside.

Old 03-04-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
damn, no turbo em2's ftl..
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
if u came that wouldve been 2 big power houses. but o well it wasnt a really good and planned out meet....was a big spur of the moment me and k20ex put together.
Old 03-04-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
all cars are hott, I like this one the most what suspension set up this has? Is that the oem kit?
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
To all! Not many people from this site meeting up anymore

OH and "low and red is always hot"
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

that would be vacivic2005's civic. i believe the lowest one there. he should roll in here to tell u guys wat he has.
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
it's B&G full coilovers.

i think i forgot to post this pic, probably the best one i took
Old 03-04-2007
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Damn you guys snapped more pics than I thought in that short span.....
Old 03-04-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by crazyasian
if u came that wouldve been 2 big power houses. but o well it wasnt a really good and planned out meet....was a big spur of the moment me and k20ex put together.
No kidding thrown together last minute. Had I seen it I probably would have come down. Oh well. Whats going on next weekend?
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

maybe we can do something again, next weekend?
Old 03-04-2007
Type-Race

If its on Sunday again, Ill come...if its awesome weather, Ill bring the integra too

Last edited by doctor; 03-04-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

k20EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Very fun quick gtg....and now I got a CAI instead of a HAI, lol. Next weekend would be cool....but im headed back to school on Sunday....so what about Saturday or something?? I still gotta paint my intake now, fix my f'ed radiator support, and try to install my rsx-s cluster. Very cool, helpful, and respectful members today and I think a good time was had by all. More cars next time would be a plus, and thanks for the pics guys.
Old 03-04-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Well if you guys end up doing something and it goes together the night before... someone PM me and let me know whats going on. I'm fine with either day, I'll either be taking the rotating assembly out of my spare motor, or reading for school. Is there actually an agreeable time? Saturday late afternoon? I'm ok with something like D&B's again, or whatever. At the moment, I have nothing to install that will be easy to install.
Old 03-05-2007
Registered!!

yea i can def do something next weekend for sure. hahah it def wont b held at my house, which i really wish i could do again but as some of the guys saw my dads a ***** about things, so its not gonna b here for a while. we can def do a d&b again cause that was awesome and a good place to meet. hopefully the weather gets warmer b.c todai was too ****en cold. anytime after 12pm is fine with me. i think if we start early we can get more things done but i guess itll all depend on when everyone can come. we could also go to a go cart race track(indoors) that is somewhere around here and race around there a bit. but yea im all for another meet this coming weekend.

prob not accurate at all but it says that its gonna b 54 degrees out and some rain this coming sat. man i hope it doesnt rain or is that cold.
Old 03-05-2007
Registered!!

Sat around noon??
Old 03-05-2007

chugster is an unknown quantity at this point
if its a saturday it would be good!!!
Old 03-05-2007
Registered!!

im down for noon this sat and if everyone else is down where do u guys want to meet up?
Old 03-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

well it depends, what do you guys want to do (and whats the weather going to do)?
I wouldnt mind it being in VA this time, but something tells me the Marylanders are gonna whine about that.
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

We had 4 VA, and 1 MD member this past time.....Im up for other location ideas maybe a bit more central. Im coming from Centreville though, so going way up into MD is a bit far for me, although Ill do it. Lets figure it out early though so we can get a bigger group together.
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

well looking at the weater for this sat it says its gonna rain all day. so i guess its really gonna have to be something indoors. i can do another D&B or something fun indoors.
Old 03-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Where's the indoor gokart track?
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

i found out where its at. its not cheap thats all i can say but here is the website: http://www.allsportsgp.com/. it looks like it would be a good location for those who are comin from MD since it is located in Dullas, VA. If we defintely decide to go here we will def need to bring a whole lot of cash if we plan on staying there for a while.

i suggest we decide the go karting as an alternative since its an expensive event to do, well for me atleast since i do not work. we need to decide a place that should be our first choice but if it doesnt work we can just fall bak to the track.

im still all for the D&B but the only problem is that, as we found out last time, there is an age problem. if u are under 21 u will need atleast a 25 year old to get you in. of course if your over 21 your fine, which alot of you guys who i met up with on saturday have no problems since i was the only one that was 20. if some of you dont or havent been there before it is located in Rockville, MD.

Last edited by crazyasian; 03-06-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-06-2007
Type-Race

Damn thats pricy for just 8 min. For that amount, we could race 30 races on Daytona arcades.....
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

Well...Im 26, so I could get your juvenille *** in the door at D&B if need be I've never been.
Old 03-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Wow, thats pricey, by my parents house its $20 for 5 races.

If we go to D&Bs in the afternoon you still need a 25 year old?

ROB!!!!!!!!!!! Come get the Juice Boxers into D&B!!!

I got like 3 more months and I can get you all in, but IIRC, we all waltzed right in last time without issue.

D&Bs is in the White Flint Mall in rockville.
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

yea we def walts right into D&B without anyone stopping us or even carding us. i think we should just hit up D&B again and then head out to eat somewhere like we did last time. but its up to you guys. im fine with doin anything indoors since it is gonna rain this sat(but hopefully not).

if we do decide D&B, if any of the NOVA guys want to hit up my house then head out together just let me know. its only a 20-30 minute drive my house and i def made it to the meeting place in no time
Old 03-07-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Your house is backwards for me.... from Alexandria I'd just take the GW parkway to rockville. We could meet up at my place, but there's really no where to park lots of cars, if its a few of you guys then there's room, or I can just roll up to D&Bs and meet you guys there. are we still on for noon?
I need to do early in the day, because I have some other stuff saturday evening.
Old 03-07-2007
Registered!!

yea im still good for 12pm.

well when i meant for those who want to meet at my house is for those are close by the Burke area nd having to head up past my house ie(centreville, herndon, and etc)
Old 03-07-2007
Registered!!

Yeah, I need to meet early too, I got evening plans as well. I would be willing to meet at your house at 11:30 crazyasain, and then ride up together in a group.

Quick Reply: mini meet pics(56k i dont think so)