Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

so many civics

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricerocket is an unknown quantity at this point
so many civics

does anyone from the nyc area notice how many 7g civics there are...damn when i got mines in '00 i was the first one to get it at my school(St. John's university) i am sure cause i drove around all the parkin lots lookin for them...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] but now they are everywhere.....
Old 03-06-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Where I work....and it isnt a honda dealer, there are close to 30 or more civics in the lot. Only about 5 7th gens though. I have a 2001 ex coupe and my dad has a 2002 lx coupe. I am seeing them alot now on long island. When they first came out, I didnt think they were going to be so popular due to the drastic change in design...but they really surprised me. I didnt like the car really until a few weeks before I purchased one. Now that there is a strong after market following, I am sure you will see more and more civics each day....
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

BiGbRoWn is an unknown quantity at this point
i know what you guys mean. I think i had the first one around here because the dealer told me that i was the first person to buy one from there Location, I also had it special shipped from Ohio where the manufacture them, I also think i have the most hooked up one that is around where i live and everyone knows my car because it stands out so much.

my ride
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

CivicPunker17 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hear ya about bein the most hooked up one man, i actually wanna see one around here hooked up. i think i saw one a little hooked up once on the nj turnpike but he was goin the other way...o well, im sure ill see more. and o yeah see you in freehold on sunday, hope the weather holds.

My Car
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

ricerocket is an unknown quantity at this point
damn there are som many vics in st johns it not even funny i cousl have sworn i saw 5 silver sedans in one day in teh same garage...
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

form3hide is an unknown quantity at this point
haha dude the other day at the light turning into my school there were 5 civics lines up.... they were all silver, they were all coupes.... i felt so weird... but mine was the only one with mods... so i felt good too, lol
Old 03-07-2002
Registered!!

BiGbRoWn is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be at the meet, hopefully the weather stays nice so it will be a good meet
Old 03-08-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point
coupes are getting more common around here, sedans have been everywhere for a while. mine is still the only black one that i know of in the area, but im sure that wont last long
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

KoNkReTeNj is an unknown quantity at this point
I know, In my high school alone there's one EX seden and 2 LX coupes and 2 EX coupes and that's inculding mine.. only five but damn... my high school but I'm the only one with MODS oh yeah[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

kori is an unknown quantity at this point
i got mine in mid-september and although they'd been out for almost a year, i had only seen one or two in cape may county, then it was like this huge boom- two weeks after i got mine, another girl at my work got one. then in october it seemed like EVERYONE at school was getting new cars and they were ALL new civics. and this semester, it's even worse. one day i came out of class and my car was in between two other silver 7th gen. coupes and i had to stop for a second to decide which was mine. cause BOTH had the oem spoiler like me, and one had tinting like me and the other didn't. but mine was the only one with a pinstripe. i think that was around the time i decided i really wanted to get into modding more.....
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

MikeyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
I got my Civic in late October, and there were very few in my neighborhood. My next door neighbor had a red Eclipse, and then all of a sudden, she's got a brand new silver coupe, and 2 of her friends are driving new coupes as well. This means I'm gonna have to mod my car faster so it stands out some.
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

JerseyCivicEx is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my civic in 2000... nobody had em... i was the first to have the 2001 civic 4dr EX in my town.. i was the first to have a 01 civic, nevermind the model and style.. now every other block i drive, i see one parked or drivin..
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

choiboy19 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea, i'm at rutgers and at the since the spring semester started, there's about 20 01 civics in every parking lot i see
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

thats crazy.. if i woulda known better, i would have gone for a lancer or something.... i needed a 4 door for my son, didnt know much about cars, just that civics were sporty... but now that im in it more, i might have gotten something different
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

ive been a junior member for quite some time now.. its pissin me off cuz i wanna post pix of my car.. what the fvk is goin on.. whaa[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

iGGySRiDe is an unknown quantity at this point
I got my civic on Valentines Day of '01 no one reallyhad em but there everywhere now and u need 36-40 post to become a member
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

thank you very much.. anyone can tell me why it still says i have no posts???? and i average 0 posts per day?
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

JoeyTStyleS is an unknown quantity at this point
it isnt to bad that there are alot of civics. maybe companies will see all these civics and say hey look at how much money we could make if we made a turbo for this car. that would be sweet
im sure the companies ill do it...well i hope
Old 03-18-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point

<< ive been a junior member for quite some time now.. its pissin me off cuz i wanna post pix of my car.. what the fvk is goin on.. whaa[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] >>

ive been a diamond member for a while and i still want to post pics of my car but i can never remember to get my girlfriend to use her digital camera (i could only do it on the weekend because by the time she gets home from work, its dark already)
Old 03-18-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm almost glad I can't post my car's pics yet; Gives me more time to get my exterior up to spec, at least; I'm entertaining the idea of a HUGE Autobot insignia in Candy Chameleon on my hood, so that it can only be seen at certain angles (this means the rest of the car will need to be done in a different chameleon tone). That should set it aside from the other, oh, 1000's of stock civics riding around Baltimore[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]. . .