Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia
View Poll Results: Pick-A-Date for 5th Annual Mid-Atl. Meet
July 15th
34.62%
July 22nd
53.85%
August 19th
30.77%
August 26th
11.54%
Another Date (post what date)
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

5th Annual Mid-Atl. Meet Pick-a-Date

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
5th Annual Mid-Atl. Meet Pick-a-Date

ok...the time is soon approaching for the annual M-A meet, so we should start thinking about a good date when the most people can come.

there is another topic in the M-A forum for brainstorming/ideas/suggestions...
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245307

this is just to pick a date. so vote on the date that you would prefer.

the options:

July 15th
July 22nd
August 19th
August 26th

Edit: btw, pick your top choice...if you cant decide, pick top 2. dont pick all 4. lol

Last edited by pbfoot; 02-03-2006 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by pbfoot
ok...the time is soon approaching for the annual M-A meet, so we should start thinking about a good date when the most people can come.

there is another topic in the M-A forum for brainstorming/ideas/suggestions...
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245307

this is just to pick a date. so vote on the date that you would prefer.

the options:

July 15th
July 22nd
August 19th
August 26th
WOW, I was first
Old 02-04-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future

can a mod sticky this?
Old 02-04-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

can a mod sticky this?
There are so few posts right now you only have to bump it every few days.
Old 02-05-2006
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Stickied for you.
Old 02-06-2006
the heart can see::what the eyes cannot
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
i *believe* Hot Import Nights Philly is scheduled for July 15th (i'm not planning on going to this, but since it's not TOO far from AC, some people might...). I move back to school August 26th sooo i'm going with either date in July.
Old 02-06-2006
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
I picked July 22nd.. I have a wedding that I am in on August 19th.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

PHILLYCIVICROB is an unknown quantity at this point
If Its Not Too Far Im There Yall
Old 02-07-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
July 22nd
Old 02-09-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
well i can do either july dates, i put 1st but both are fine. this will be my first meet, yay, other than eddie and me in occ's lot, lol
Old 02-09-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
well i can do either july dates, i put 1st but both are fine. this will be my first meet, yay, other than eddie and me in occ's lot, lol
i don't see your car there much anymore.
Old 02-09-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
yeah i park around the same area but mon,wed,fri only
Old 02-09-2006
spell check pwns you

oh and i saw u the other day, car looks good
Old 02-13-2006
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
6-6-06 is good....
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Distinctive
6-6-06 is good....
Your not a numbers person are you?
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

(yes, i know i dont have to...just making the thread bold)

ok...only 18 votes? no one else is interested? seriously people...ATLANTIC CITY! this one is gonna be fun.
Old 02-24-2006
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
i picked july 22nd also
Old 02-24-2006
Holler!!!™

Powershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to all
july 15th

5 days after my B. Day!!
Old 02-24-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
okay AC sounds like a good idea..
and i havent read the whole thread of the other mid-atlantic meet
but if in AC where would everyone actually have the car meet ?
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

(yes, i know i dont have to...just making the thread bold)

ok...only 18 votes? no one else is interested? seriously people...ATLANTIC CITY! this one is gonna be fun.
Just my 2 cents, some of the people are more interested in a car meet rather than a social meet. Age and cost also are a factor.
Old 02-26-2006
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pon55
Just my 2 cents, some of the people are more interested in a car meet rather than a social meet.
why cant it be both?
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

yeah, exactly...why cant it be both? theres plenty of parking garrages where everyone can park and gawk at cars. but not everyone wants to do that. so whoever wants to, no one is stopping you.

as far as age and money...this isnt a gambling meet, this is a social meet. people hanging out, having fun. so i dont understand how age is a factor.

no one is forcing anyone to spend money, but a hotel cost is a hotel cost. its naturally going to cost some money if you want to stay the night. but if people dont want to spend the night, thats their prerogative also. so i dont get what the issue is with AC is, there isnt anything different about it as far as cost, age, things to do from any other M-A meet.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

pgonzo2k is an unknown quantity at this point
check this out,,,we went to ac a month ago and we have 2 rooms..in each room there was about 10 people and all we did was drink,,, why dnt we get one and split the bill..least we got a rum where we could juss chill
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
im down ... just let me know when and where in AC ......
Old 03-01-2006

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
ok now i can only make the july 22nd date...my gramma's 80 bday party is the 15th (aww lol) so i wont be able to make that date
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

we already set the date for the 22nd....you are soooooooooooooooo lucky!! haha

HAPPY B-DAY JENNNNN'S GRANDMA! haha
Old 03-01-2006

we already set the date for the 22nd....you are soooooooooooooooo lucky!! haha

HAPPY B-DAY JENNNNN'S GRANDMA! haha
oh good! sorry, i missed the memo lol
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Whats Up ...don't Forget About The Hin Show Sometimes In June, Don't Know The Exact Date ..i Believe This Year Again Its In Atlantic City ....
Old 03-03-2006
i love my morreale

the ac show is usually in september
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ill02civic
Whats Up ...don't Forget About The Hin Show Sometimes In June, Don't Know The Exact Date ..i Believe This Year Again Its In Atlantic City ....
none of the dates coinside with any big show that i could find.

july 22nd definitely doesnt.

Quick Reply: 5th Annual Mid-Atl. Meet Pick-a-Date