Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

FunkMaster Flex in Ocean City, MD

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
im going for sure. yayyyyy!!!!! ill see ya there dawn! this time we taking pix wit ur new highlights so make sure u are looking ohhh-so-pretty
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

civic_kyd is an unknown quantity at this point
take pictures of my car too!!! haha j/k, i dont care if u dont or do haha well come by say hi, i be showing outdoor
Old 08-05-2005

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by civic_kyd
take pictures of my car too!!! haha j/k, i dont care if u dont or do haha well come by say hi, i be showing outdoor
hahah i have plenty pics of your car. how about some of you and your car! hahaha. jk. ok no indoor this time? booo!!
Old 08-07-2005
Registered!!

civic_kyd is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ i didnt see you... boo to u!! lol j/k
Old 08-08-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
I was there, i didn't feel like paying $25 to get in cuz i was only gonna be there for 2hrs max......so, i went back to the beach.
Old 08-08-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
I was there, i didn't feel like paying $25 to get in cuz i was only gonna be there for 2hrs max......so, i went back to the beach.
haha the outside part was so small you could have walked around the fences and seen all the cars.. which is what most people did.
Old 08-08-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dawn01civ
haha the outside part was so small you could have walked around the fences and seen all the cars.. which is what most people did.

Yeah, i walked around 2 sides of it.......oh well. Next year i will set aside more time so i can be there all day.
Old 08-11-2005
04 Black EX

Cascino is an unknown quantity at this point
whoever went to this meet post up some pics that you took.
Old 08-12-2005

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
thats what i did. but i did meet up with dawn and taz