Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

N8's whip.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005
Smell My Face!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
Cool N8's whip.....

here it is..............

they are a little blurry...cuz my digicam's batteries were almost dead......

Peace out......

N8
Old 03-28-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
sweet, that is really nice
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
wow nate thats hot, you weren't coming back to wv yesterday were you? i saw a white wrx like yours with the rims and spoiler
Old 03-28-2005
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
lookin really nice. but it's no civic..

not that it's something to be ashamed of..

ok it is.
Old 03-28-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
you's in da Food DAWG parking lot! ah-huh. ah-thankya!

i'll see if we can get the pics from the drive home on Sunday to yah. i took some swwweeeeeeeeeet pics.
Old 03-28-2005
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ssmshortie
wow nate thats hot, you weren't coming back to wv yesterday were you? i saw a white wrx like yours with the rims and spoiler
yes from glen burnie, md..... and saturday from sterling, va.....
Old 03-28-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
nice ride
Old 03-28-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
STI or WRX?
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

civic_kyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ImPulse
STI or WRX?
wrx... the wing..
Old 03-29-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
nice
Old 03-29-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
thats fookin hot mang!
Old 03-29-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Very nice..
Old 03-29-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
1) Fake STI fog covers
2) It's white and white is a girl's car color
3) It needs a drop
4) West Virginia tags

J/P mang....still needs a drop though!
Old 03-29-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robbclark1
2) It's white and white is a girl's car color
Screw you mang!

Old 03-29-2005
Smell My Face!!

real sti fog covers on wrx get it right......hghghgghhhhhhh flippin idiot......

white is sweet....dang
Old 03-29-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
looks hot !!
Old 03-29-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally Posted by civic_kyd
wrx... the wing..
So what? There are 3 STI's that Ive seen by me with the WRX wing... IMO the STI Wing is way to big, wrx is just perfect for the car
Old 03-29-2005

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Haha I knew I would get a response from Mark!! haha.

When did you get an exhaust? And you do donuts in those wheels?
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
cool, then it was probably you sweet ride man keep up the good work
Old 03-29-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Haha I knew I would get a response from Mark!! haha.
Hah. You damn right. I *still* haven't got my car fixed yet from the accident. Gotta find a half-way decent body shop that can straighten and stuff and install my new front end. I'll come back and get the sides and rear installed later.
Old 03-29-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
1) Fake STI fog covers
what's fake about them, silly?
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
^^^ WRX is a WRX
that's why he said "fake STI"

still a VERY nice car tho
Old 03-29-2005
Smell My Face!!

ahthankya...
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn nice one nate, is that the OEM kit? The last time I saw your car was all stock. Now you hook it up nicely already. Did you get HID?
Old 03-30-2005

N8 Rulez!!!
Old 03-30-2005
Cat

Originally Posted by chrisleecool
^^^ WRX is a WRX
that's why he said "fake STI"

still a VERY nice car tho
yeah.....

i actually heard the WHOLE car is fake.

the fog light covers are real. the car is wrx. nothing fake.
Old 03-30-2005
Smell My Face!!

Originally Posted by dacivic
Damn nice one nate, is that the OEM kit? The last time I saw your car was all stock. Now you hook it up nicely already. Did you get HID?
oem lip kit....kinda....sti replica
hids ....yes 6000k favor

how the lsides and rear working for you...still didnt find bracketts...
Old 03-30-2005
Smell My Face!!

N8 Rulez!!!
heck yesss........
Old 03-30-2005
Cat

Lucky.
Old 03-30-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
get a sti hood. hahahahaha

haha

haaaaaaaaaaaaa