Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Rockville meet ver. 2.0: rockville rocks your socks.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Cool Rockville meet ver. 2.0: rockville rocks your socks.

Here it is folks, the highly anticipated mid atlantic thread of the year. I'm gonna try to make this a little different from last year. The last thread did alot better than I ever thought it would, so this year, I will update the first post as time goes by so that you won't have to search through pages and pages of posts to find out who/where/what/when. With that said, our moderator and rockville meet regular, robbclark, would like whoring to stay at a minimum. Also, no bashing of members who don't drive 7thgens.

Meeting season hasn't begun yet, since it's cruddy out, but the first day of spring is March 20th. So this thread is open to any discussion, any opinions or suggestions are welcome. I thought maybe I could put up an attendance list aswell so that newbies will know who "we" are.

As it stands, the majority of us meet at the parking garage next to Barnes and Noble Shopping center at Randolph rd and Rockville pk, not the "circus ring." Not because 7thgens don't like attention, but because we don't want to get in trouble cuz of the stupidity of fellow iMpORT tUnerZ, plus it's usually empty and far less crowded. At some point some of us leave, others stay to go eat dinner at Friday's or Silver Diner, or whatever. Just tell me what you guys think.

no updates.

Last edited by skipbarber; 08-22-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-01-2005
I can resist everything except temptation.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
Well what I think is it sounds like a new thread with an old plan!
Sounds like a winner. I'd be down for meetin up out there everyonce in a while when I go meet up with a few friends from B-more.
Old 03-04-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Hello ladies ... I'm back! I guess try and keep me kinda up-to-date on the Rockville meets too. I'll try and make as many as I can. As many of you know, I'm just at "tad bit" out of town.

Good news is, I'm gonna be able to test out my new Tein SS on the *great* roads that MD has to offer this weekend! Yay! I'll letcha know how it survives, espically on full hard.
Old 03-04-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
^taz, if you have a rear upper strut bar and you get noise with your tein ss, take the strut bar out. i think that's what was causing my noise. fxcking maryland roads...

but yeah i'm down for a meet in MD.
Old 03-05-2005
You cant spell CRAP without APC

MarylandEcstasy is an unknown quantity at this point
no doubt thisll be mee first meet ever. i cant wait..someone post a date
Old 03-05-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
awww. looks like we have a "virgin" on our hans here. ^^^
Old 03-05-2005

^^^^

you're evil
Old 03-05-2005

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
post a date? no, most of us are regulars and go every week, we just decide on which day.
Old 03-06-2005
Once you go Black on Black, You Never Go Back.

robo1040 will become famous soon enough
sup guys, im tryin to get down on one of these meets as well. i imagine im a little out of town, well mabey, im right next to north east maryland, anyone got an idea?
Old 03-06-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robo1040
sup guys, im tryin to get down on one of these meets as well. i imagine im a little out of town, well mabey, im right next to north east maryland, anyone got an idea?
Try http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Rockville,+MD

A little north west of DC...you are way out of town. Taz usually sleeps over.
Old 03-06-2005

dam. u aint kiddin out of town
Old 03-06-2005

how many people usually show?
Old 03-07-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
depends.. what part of DE you from?
Old 03-07-2005

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
"im right next to north east maryland" I am assuming wilmington/dover areas??
Old 03-07-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robbclark1
Try http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Rockville,+MD

A little north west of DC...you are way out of town. Taz usually sleeps over.
LOL, yup. Depending on traffic on 64W, 95N and 495W/N, it can take me anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 hours to get there. Just glad I've got a place that I can spend the night.
Old 03-07-2005

distinctive comes from WV a good 2 or 3 times a month. Who knows, maybe even neonimpact will come to one this year.
Old 03-07-2005
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
i'd love to make it up a few times, when work permits. mex might be making a comeback!
Old 03-08-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Cant wait to see everyone again.. seems like so long.
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

KMan is an unknown quantity at this point
IM TRYIN TO MEET...i normally work on fridays till 10ish...soo we will have to see...maybe sat or sun meets....i was impressed with the "First Friday Of The Month" meet at the fairfax towne center in the garage... there were tons or nice *** cars there last time i went we should roll up to one of those
Old 03-09-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SkipBarber
, maybe even neonimpact will come to one this year.
doubt it.

so yeah -- anyone got any ideas yet for the first meet? just wondering..... i don't really now how much free time Curt and I are going to be having until after the wedding sh*t is over. this month is pretty much free, but April & May are gonna be busy as crap.
Old 03-09-2005

i cant wait i wanna see all deeeez 7thgenz
Old 03-13-2005
Boosted 04

joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
word looks like ill be making a 5 hour drive for the meet lol.
damn NY
Old 03-13-2005

Originally Posted by joshb_
word looks like ill be making a 5 hour drive for the meet lol.
damn NY
I hope you realize that this is just a Friday night thing, not a huge meet. We just meet up, bullshit, maybe catch some dinner then go home. We aren't planning something huge like the Jersey meet. Just FYI. Not trying to discourage you from coming but it is quite a long distance to drive.
Old 03-13-2005

yea, long drive, but hey...the more the merrier.
Old 03-15-2005
All Show No Go Sedan

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Aznnp77 will become famous soon enoughAznnp77 will become famous soon enough
I went to Rockville with a couple of friends the other day. Feel kinda outta place cuz everyones either focused all on speed, or showing off their systems. I got Friday off though, maybe I'll drop by if I'm free. Spring mode of my car starts tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2005

spring mode for me starts when i get my tein ss. so eta 1.5 weeks.
Old 03-18-2005
I can resist everything except temptation.

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
I feel the warm weather commin' in a hurry!!!
Old 03-19-2005

a 60 degree saturday?? yesiree
Old 03-27-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by robbclark1
I hope you realize that this is just a Friday night thing, not a huge meet. We just meet up, bullshit, maybe catch some dinner then go home. We aren't planning something huge like the Jersey meet. Just FYI. Not trying to discourage you from coming but it is quite a long distance to drive.
He's right. You're better off coming to a Jersey meet!
Old 03-27-2005
Registered!!

civic_kyd is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm driving all the way down there unless there is event going on that i'm gonna enter... so i can get some free place to stay lol

Quick Reply: Rockville meet ver. 2.0: rockville rocks your socks.