Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

NEED to find another job...help?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Exclamation NEED to find another job...help?

Ok, I am pretty tired of working at my current company. They recently moved me "temporarilly" for an undefined period of time to help out a guy so that he doesn't "drown" in his workload. The problem with that is that the guy is kind of incompetent and unorganized when it comes to doing something right the first time. And since I am helping him out, most of his mistakes translate to me doing something over more than once. This, as you can imagine, sucks! Furthermore, the actual work sucks also. I used to do primary research, which included survey design and data analysis. This was sometimes boring, but there were interesting projects as well. What I will be doing now is helping him manage the work we outsource to India. That work is tedious and rudimentary. What they do for us is pretty much populate large lists with data, and what I will have to do is make sure they did it right. I have done this before, and it is not fun. Back then I only did it on projects that I worked on, so it wasn't the only thing I did. Now it will be. This is also not good.

So, I am PLEADING with anyone that works in the corporate world. If you know of any openings in a marketing capacity, please let me know. I am looking for a Sr. Analyst position doing anything from research to public relations. I am a capable individual and a jack of all trades. I can pick up pretty much any software applicaltion fairly quickly (I am the office "guru" in Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SPSS, Modern Mind Interactive 2Way, and I know WinCross, Photoshop and basic Flash).

I am looking in North Jersey vicinity, including White Plains and NYC.

If you want to view my resume, you can find it here. Let me know, and I can email you a Word version also.

Thank you in advance.
Old 02-08-2005
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
sorry, can't help you with a job but i looked at your resume... i thought i was the only russian on this site. maybe ill see you at one of the spring meets.
Old 02-15-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation

Originally Posted by PbFoot
Ok, I am pretty tired of working at my current company. They recently moved me "temporarilly" for an undefined period of time to help out a guy so that he doesn't "drown" in his workload. The problem with that is that the guy is kind of incompetent and unorganized when it comes to doing something right the first time. And since I am helping him out, most of his mistakes translate to me doing something over more than once. This, as you can imagine, sucks! Furthermore, the actual work sucks also. I used to do primary research, which included survey design and data analysis. This was sometimes boring, but there were interesting projects as well. What I will be doing now is helping him manage the work we outsource to India. That work is tedious and rudimentary. What they do for us is pretty much populate large lists with data, and what I will have to do is make sure they did it right. I have done this before, and it is not fun. Back then I only did it on projects that I worked on, so it wasn't the only thing I did. Now it will be. This is also not good.

So, I am PLEADING with anyone that works in the corporate world. If you know of any openings in a marketing capacity, please let me know. I am looking for a Sr. Analyst position doing anything from research to public relations. I am a capable individual and a jack of all trades. I can pick up pretty much any software applicaltion fairly quickly (I am the office "guru" in Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SPSS, Modern Mind Interactive 2Way, and I know WinCross, Photoshop and basic Flash).

I am looking in North Jersey vicinity, including White Plains and NYC.

If you want to view my resume, you can find it here. Let me know, and I can email you a Word version also.

Thank you in advance.
HAH!! Don't go to RadioShack.
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
uh...wasnt planning on it. im looking for an "office" job. preferably in a creative capacity rather than crunching numbers and analyzing data. i would love to work for a magazine doing research for stories or working in the marketing dept.

anyway, thanks for the bump nonetheless.
Old 02-15-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PbFoot
uh...wasnt planning on it. im looking for an "office" job. preferably in a creative capacity rather than crunching numbers and analyzing data. i would love to work for a magazine doing research for stories or working in the marketing dept.

anyway, thanks for the bump nonetheless.
I work for Realtor.com/Homestore.com (I'm not a realtor), Our sister company Rentnet.com has a job opening in the fields that closely resemble what you are seeking and have a Job opening in Northern New Jersey:

Description: Rentnet Regional Advertising Consultant

http://www.homestore.com/AboutUs/emp...or&poe=realtor

If you apply please mention my name on the application. If you work with the company for more than three months, I can get $500 to $1000 for the referral.

My name is Raymond Fratus

Good Luck in your search.
Old 02-15-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Wouldn't let me delete it so I'll just edit. Sorry about that. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Anyway good luck with the search. I feel your pain.

Last edited by Draven2; 02-15-2005 at 01:39 PM.