Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

2 7thgen sightings anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
2 7thgen sightings anyone?

so i was driving home from work, i was on 287 north and a silver 2 dr. tried messing with me but there was too much traffic. i think it was tinted i dont rememeber thou, it was around 3pm.

also i was in edison going at a light about to make a right onto rt 27 right by the new honda store, that sells motorcyle and what not. a white 7th gen passes, but i didnt get to see it that good cause it drove by kinda fast and saw it out the corner of my eye. i thin that wasa round 1pm.

i am in a black 2dr o4.
Old 01-19-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i see a black 2dr every once in a while..but that person isn't really on the site much anymore.
Old 01-19-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i see a black 2dr every once in a while..but that person isn't really on the site much anymore.
well i live in brick but im not home much anymore im more in the edison area.
Old 01-19-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i used to live near edison
Old 01-21-2005
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
lol, could have been me, i'm always on 287. what exit was it by?
Old 01-21-2005
i love my morreale

i see 7th gens all the time..but none of them are ever tricked out.
Old 01-28-2005
Registered!!

Exit 2
Old 01-28-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HondaSales
lol, could have been me, i'm always on 287. what exit was it by?
EXIT 2...

AND I PASS AHOUSE WHEN I GET OFF THAT HAS A 350Z AND A SIVLER 7THGEN. ALWAYS CURIOUS IF THAYT PERSON IS ON HERE AT ALL. BUT IDK.
Old 01-28-2005
i love my morreale

i saw a blue si in hte parking lot where i work. i know it's someone local cause they had an audio connections decal on the side rear window.