Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

South Jersey 7thGen golfers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enoughNoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enough
South Jersey 7thGen golfers?

Just a shot in the dark...any other golfers on the site? Preferably 609/732/856 people. I have my buddy for a regular partner, but always looking to expand the social playing circle.
Old 01-05-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
i used to play, not so much anymore with going to school in the sticks.
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
i actually played once. i used to love to go to the driving range, but they closed the local one down. and the country clubs dont allow regular people to just go to the driving range. bastards.
Old 01-20-2005
Registered!!

Intruder is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, since I like living two weeks in the past, I figured I'd reply. I am down near Tuckerton and golf fairly often. I just moved here so I am not so sure of the good spots (I know Seaview and a few others near me here). Once the weather warms up and the days get longer I will be game.
Old 01-21-2005

NoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enoughNoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Intruder
Well, since I like living two weeks in the past, I figured I'd reply. I am down near Tuckerton and golf fairly often. I just moved here so I am not so sure of the good spots (I know Seaview and a few others near me here). Once the weather warms up and the days get longer I will be game.
I probably live like down the street from you...hopefully you remember asking me about the area before you moved. Soon as it gets bearable out you gotta get a resident card at Atlantis right in town.
Old 02-08-2005

bump for recent good weather...Intruder and Jollysid, where you all at? One more for a foursome soon.