Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia
View Poll Results: What month would you like to have the M-A meet?
June
16.07%
July
23.21%
August
14.29%
Whenever...
46.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Mid Atlantic Meet Poll and Brainstorming!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Mid Atlantic Meet Poll and Brainstorming!

I think Acekicker and Taz are organizing this year. Sorry to jack your thread but you didn't actually include a poll. It will be down in VA Beach this year.

I'll sticky this for the winter. DO NOT POST JUNK ****!! Only post if you have something relevant to say.

Guys, feel free to PM me if you have questions. Isaac has the email list from last year.

Last edited by robbclark1; 09-19-2004 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-18-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
i vote july. and can you guys do me a favor and make it a reasonable driving distance from ohio. i would really like to go, but do not want to travel a rediculous amount.
Old 09-18-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
ill go deffinately
Old 09-18-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
when ever is fine for me....good times...
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Well thanx for the Thread Rob. Well me and Taz would greatly appreciate everyones input on what they would like or when they would like to have this little shindig lol. But the meet will be in Virginia Beach, Virginia. this up coming year. if you need the zip code it is 23460 if any of you guys need any help or have any questions pleas feel free to message me or Taz or post it on here. I will do my best to keep checking while I'm out on my Navy Cruise but I should be back home from it in Nov.
Old 09-19-2004
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
i voted August.

a beach is a beach -- it's gonna be crowded no matter what if it's warm outside. PLUS ++++ it's warmer in august. sometimes May can be a little cool.
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by MREEZYSMRS
Any month is fine - of course you have to remember that the summer is going to be super crammed with tourists in Virginia Beach, so staying together is going to be a nightmare.

I would say the weekend before Memorial Day so we can invade the place!
I'd never let anyone get between me and you!
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point
Count me in. ANY month! I'm excited bout it
Old 09-19-2004
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
I voted July.. but I am down for whenever..
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dawn01Civ
I voted July.. but I am down for whenever..
And whenever I am down with you!
Old 09-19-2004
Registered!!

EternalVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Ace or Taz, lemme know when you want them, and ill email you all the names and emails i have

i think im going to vote for either july or august
Old 09-20-2004
Registered!!

Hey eternal email me the stuff you have. My email address is

Matthews@stennis.navy.mil

and by the way pon i think dawn is taken. lol. just a heads up.
Old 09-20-2004
Registered!!

I assume she realizes that i'm only kidding!
Old 09-20-2004

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pon55
I assume she realizes that i'm only kidding!
LOL.. Yeah i know you were kidding, dont worry, I dont take things that personal.
Old 09-20-2004

Originally Posted by AceKicker
and by the way pon i think dawn is taken. lol. just a heads up.
Nobody has claimed me yet.. still waiting..
Old 09-20-2004
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
i voted for whenever but prefer august actually, im going to myrtlebeach the week of July 15th till end of week. so please dont schedule it that weekend
Old 09-21-2004
I can resist everything except temptation.

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
I voted august but I'm down for whenever. I think late July or early August should be good. Too late in August and it gets a little close to skewl time.
Old 09-21-2004
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
start looking for a good deal at a hotel!
Old 09-21-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mex
start looking for a good deal at a hotel!
Don't worry. Once we can find a date thats good for the majority, Ace and I will be making calls to find out who can do us a group rate. It'll probably be somewhere off the beach though. Rooms have been known to go for $200+/night during tourist season.
Old 09-21-2004
Registered!!

Yeah Taz is right. The Beach hotels are HELLA expensive. but once I get all the email address from eternal I will be emailin people to see if they are going to come this year and see if they are going to stay over night or not. Like taz said though once we get a date and find out how many people will be staying over night then we can call hotels and find out about group rates. Becuase if we can get enough people to stay over night I will see if they can get us all the rooms on the same floor and we can have a hotel party and I will even stay the night at the hotel. But I'm going to be throwing some ideas at taz here soon. I'm thinking that either the last weekend in July or the First weekend in August is when we are more then likely going to do it. So for you June guys im sorry. But hey things could change.
Old 09-23-2004
Banned

sexcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i say july 15th we do it

STOP DELETING MY POSTS
Old 09-23-2004

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sexcivic2k1
i say july 15th we do it

STOP DELETING MY POSTS
If you don't stop, you will be banned. Yes, that is a threat! Leave Scott alone. If you do not want to be part of 7thgencivic then don't bother posting crap like this. These responses are to end, NOW! Got it??

Rob

Back to topic please.
Old 09-23-2004
Registered!!

OK kids, play nice!
Old 09-23-2004

Any post not on point will be deleted!!! Got it?!?!
Old 09-24-2004
Registered!!

Ok well back onto the main topic who all plans on coming to the Meet and plans on bringing a friend or two. girlfriend friend whatever?
Old 09-24-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
This might have to be a minivacation for me. Driving half the day for just a few hours Most likely bring a guest

I voted June. I'd like it late June to early July so the sun isn't scorching hot and we don't catch skin cancer while idling in the parking lot! unless th eplanners find a nice spot
Old 09-24-2004

Again, if you are not brainstorming and posting crap, it will be deleted. Sorry guys, but I am trying to keep this thread from getting huge and full of crap Taz/Ace don't care about. They want opinions, not **** about sand and beach girls.
Old 09-24-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
^ haha

Best bet would be to find a hotel (with big lot) a few miles inland from the beach (for the folks who might spend more than a day). Most likely all the hotels/motels will be filled closest to the beach or charging an arm. But the parking lots at the beach will probably be doing the same

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 09-24-2004 at 07:06 AM. Reason: added some non-crap
Old 09-24-2004

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
Ok well back onto the main topic who all plans on coming to the Meet and plans on bringing a friend or two. girlfriend friend whatever?
i'll bring my girlfriend
Old 09-28-2004
I can resist everything except temptation.

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
I def plan on comming, probably bringing a few friends along too.

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Meet Poll and Brainstorming!