Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Saying "buh-bye" to the 'vic.

Old 07-22-2003
Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Saying "buh-bye" to the 'vic.

Never thought me and Curt would be seeing this day so soon.

If the winter's are gonna be anything like this past winter, his car won't last a mile. Plus, it's getting up there in mileage and we just decided the time was right. Right now, we're looking at the Chevy Tahoe's and Avalanche's. I'm helping him out with some of the down payment (probably over $2000) and also with the monthly payments.

We'll still be coming to the meets and hanging out with you guys, we just won't be pimpin the 'vic. We'll be rollin' up in the Tahoe sittin on 24's. lol J/P

The official burial of the 'vic won't be for probably another 3-4 months, but in the mean time we're converting it all back to stock. I miss the old girl already and she's not even gone! But there's no way we can keep the car and get a truck, too. Sucks.
Old 07-22-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
yea cat..

me and curt were talking on nextel the other day about him joining the Team Se7en car club (MD Chapter) and he was really interested and so forth, and he was also mentioning how he just got his car looking bad ***..

Sorry to see it go and all, but this wont stop us from meeting or chillin' will it?
Old 07-22-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Yeah. It does look pretty nice. And that's what sucks the worst. Just when it's looking it's best, is when we're getting rid of it. LoL. But like I said, we'll still be out and about with everyone. Nothing is gonna stop us there.
Old 07-22-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
thats good to know..

i was up in bowie at the regal theatre yesterday (monday) and pulled up in there and saw a SSM civic with 17 or 18 chrome wheels and was like "oooooh ****!" ..

then i was like damn, i come to bowie and thats all i see is civics civics civics...

but no other civics saw me
Old 07-22-2003
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
sad day to come............ another nbp vic goin away......
Old 07-22-2003
Cat

Such a sad, sad day, Nate. I don't wanna get rid of it now that I really think about it. I feel like telling Curt to just take everything he's got for sale off the market and keep the damn car and just save for a truck and get it next year.

Quick. Someone start a "Save-The-'Vic" fund. FAST!
Old 07-23-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry guys, it is true. I am going to get a truck and I need to sale the car. So if you guys know anyone, give me a call. It's in great condition. But like Cat said, we will still be meeting up and hanging out all the time....only in a big ole' monster truck.
Old 07-23-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
you know, havin an SUV doesn't really help during the winter. heavier/larger doesn't always mean better traction in that weather. But it's always nice to see above everyone, and have a roomier ride.

have fun!
Old 07-23-2003
Cat

That's true. But when you're only 4 fingers off the ground in a car, it makes a little difference.
Old 07-24-2003
Registered!!

Oh I know that it doesn't always help but it does help to be heavier, but not always bigger. But I need to have a vehicle that I can get to work and not have to worry about using my time or getting in trouble.
My car is lowered and has a bodykit so therefore my car is only about 4-5 fingers off the ground in the front.

In a couple of years though my Fiancee and I are going to get a civic or something to hook up and have it like my car was. we will be able to join the civic crew again, and come to the meet with a civic.
Old 07-24-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
so you two won't be visiting us at the MA meet?
Old 07-24-2003
Cat

PSH. We're not missing the MA Meet for nothin'!

We're comin' in the civic, we just won't be leaving with everything we have on it when we roll in. We're selling his kit to someone that's gonna be there.
Old 07-28-2003
THE WOP

vincenzobar is an unknown quantity at this point
!

Last edited by vincenzobar; 07-28-2003 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-28-2003
THE WOP

Me too! Say hello to high gas prices and low gas milage. we should start a club called from low to high!!!!

welp good luck and you will see you won't shed a tear in the long run. well maybe you will with an SUV purchase. but i won't

See you all around!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	350z1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	5895  
Old 07-28-2003
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
that's your new car VInce??????
Old 07-28-2003
THE WOP

yeppers, pretty sweet huh? i love it!
Old 07-29-2003
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
dang thats a nice car vin
Old 07-29-2003
Registered!!

yeah Vince that is a nice car but i bet you get better milage than i will. I am getting either an avalanche or a tahoe
12-17 miles a gallon.
Old 07-29-2003
THE WOP

yeah i get 20 hehe
Old 07-29-2003
Cat

Woah. *drooling* Sweet *** ride man!
Old 07-29-2003
THE WOP

welp i will see you all sat

got to sell these parts!!!!!
Old 07-29-2003
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
sweet ride vinzer.......sweet @$$
Old 07-30-2003
Registered!!

N8, I thought i told you at the park, STOP looking at other peeps A$$es
lol J/K
Old 07-30-2003
THE WOP

yeah i do have a nice *** huh!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	niceass.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	6100  
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

outdrsmn80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, Curt. I'm in the same boat man. I'm done with my vic and as soon as I find a truck that I want I'm trading it in. The damn thing is pissing me off. My right door is screwed because of idiots in parking lots, and the rest of the car is just too small. I drove a jeep for 6 years and now I need that height back. Took my car to the cabin this past weekend and it hardly made it past the tree that my girlfriend had to push out of the way. The truck I want would have gone over it. Good luck finding yours.
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

ya u do have a nice azz vin lol
Old 07-31-2003
Cat

Originally posted by shortie22
ya u do have a nice azz vin lol
lol
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

i was talkin bout the car cat lol
Old 07-31-2003
Registered!!

lol
Old 08-01-2003
Registered!!

She got you Shortie, just admit it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saying "buh-bye" to the 'vic.