General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Sign in if you are going to NOPI.....We are building a list

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003
Venezuelan Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emmc is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll probably go
Old 05-14-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
How many cars we got so far?
Old 05-17-2003
Registered!!

AvrilLavigne45 is an unknown quantity at this point
finally
Old 05-17-2003
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
good stuff
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

ChronicReflux is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the SS tour Starting in FL? If so anyone gonna be goin from the SC area or buy and wanna start another line on the way down? went last year and had a blast...didnt enter though...if its cheaper to enter ill deff. enter with 7th gen.....any more info would be helpful on the club entree "duties" paperwork etc....
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

ChronicReflux is an unknown quantity at this point
ok just read up some more on the nopi site.....i definatly want to go...even though its like 15 bux more to register with you guys....my civic souls wants to stay true!...hehe anyways....if anyone can send me some more info n stuff...id like to talk more bout it
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
FLY, do u think that a 96vic can be coming too? curiouse cuz of a friend of mine. if not thats cool too, cuz somebody will have to hold the camera while driving
Old 05-18-2003
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
I'll be there but not registered. My stock car would be nothing but a joke compared to most of you guys cars that would be registering. If I just had rims I would consider it, but umm, no, i'll just be observing. But I will definetly ride up there with others, just get a freakin train on I-75 for all of the GA people and FL people.
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

heh, i might drop a friends rims on if i come, how much was it again for registered members?
Old 05-18-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
im down.. Im in for the long haul... i drive down to FL.... 4 times a year... atlanta is no biggie... any NYers or Northeasterners headed let me know ... we'll take over I-95
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

can somebody clear up how the registration goes? cuz when i was doing it they wanted to charge 35 for entering. and then i have to choose a category which is another 35 or so? any one know about this?
Old 05-18-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally posted by ChronicReflux
Is the SS tour Starting in FL? If so anyone gonna be goin from the SC area or buy and wanna start another line on the way down? went last year and had a blast...didnt enter though...if its cheaper to enter ill deff. enter with 7th gen.....any more info would be helpful on the club entree "duties" paperwork etc....
You have to come with us. I'm down here in Charleston. I have 2 other 7thgens that are coming with me. We should all drive together to the show.
Old 05-18-2003

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally posted by konstanting
FLY, do u think that a 96vic can be coming too? curiouse cuz of a friend of mine. if not thats cool too, cuz somebody will have to hold the camera while driving
He is welcome to come. He shouldn't register under a car club though since this club is only for 7thgnecivics. Understand? But We would love to see him there!
Old 05-18-2003

Originally posted by clownprince
I'll be there but not registered. My stock car would be nothing but a joke compared to most of you guys cars that would be registering. If I just had rims I would consider it, but umm, no, i'll just be observing. But I will definetly ride up there with others, just get a freakin train on I-75 for all of the GA people and FL people.
LOL, it doesn't matter if your car is stock. I had only had my 7thgen for 2 weeks before I went to NOPI. All I had done to her was tails and sound system, everything else was bone stock. It's still fun as hell to go and be in the show!

PLUS! Your car gets featured on the NOPI webpage!!!
Old 05-18-2003

can somebody clear up how the registration goes? cuz when i was doing it they wanted to charge 35 for entering. and then i have to choose a category which is another 35 or so? any one know about this?
NOPI is really tricky with their registration. It costs $35 for general registration. Then it costs $35 to enter in the car show for our division. So the base cost is $70. Now if you want to you can also enter the sound competition, hydrolics competition, and burnout comp. But to do that you have to pay more for those events.

But to just enter the car show it costs a total of $70.
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna go but i dont know when is the last day to sign and register. I have to check with my girl to see if she could get off and stuff. i really wanna go cus i would be done all i need right now is my Body kit and im done. got everything i wanted so i would be done. Ill let you know Fly.

Curt
Old 05-18-2003

Originally posted by curt
I wanna go but i dont know when is the last day to sign and register. I have to check with my girl to see if she could get off and stuff. i really wanna go cus i would be done all i need right now is my Body kit and im done. got everything i wanted so i would be done. Ill let you know Fly.

Curt
You have a TON of time left to register.

Dude, the show starts on saturday morning. You can show up on Friday and register. But it is best to register as soon as possible so that you get the spot you want and so that you can park with the rest of us in the club.
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

so its actually 70bucks, and i can bring passengers? i think this was said somewhere. and i bassically get to stick around for the whole show the two days right? the two day pass for adults costs 45bucks and seems cheaper, i am confused, didnt you say its cheaper to just register your car ??? wtf i am lost.
Old 05-18-2003

so its actually 70bucks, and i can bring passengers? i think this was said somewhere. and i bassically get to stick around for the whole show the two days right? the two day pass for adults costs 45bucks and seems cheaper, i am confused, didnt you say its cheaper to just register your car ??? wtf i am lost.
A 2 Day adult pass is $40. If you and a friend go, that totals to be $80.

Also, if you enter your car in the show you can bring in a passenger for free. You are only supposed to bring in one passenger, but I saw more than that in some cars.

If you enter the car show you also get to actually get into the arena 2 hours before spectators to get your car setup and meet the other competitors and the MODELS!!!
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

ok, then its all good, will put a third person in the trunk(civics good good trunk room) so then we its 70/3 = 23.33 so yeah, i think i will be able to make it, plus its just down the road really hehe!! maybe we all can meat in makon when u come up( that is if u come past there ) this should be fun, i will deff be there.
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

btw, does it matter what judgement u sign up for, i mean carshow or sound equipment.. will they place us in different spots?, sorry that i have so many questions. and thanks for being there to answer them.
Old 05-18-2003

I suggest signing up for the car show. There are 3 different classes: Conservative, Mild, and Wild
Old 05-18-2003
Registered!!

is it kewl to wait a couple of weeks till im a lil more liquid with my finances or is there some sort of a deadline i am mising?
Old 05-18-2003

There is no deadline that you will miss. The show isn't until the middle of September!!!
Old 05-19-2003
Registered!!

Location: Crestview/Niceville/Destin/Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, USA
Xopher is an unknown quantity at this point
So, any total of guesstimations on how many 7thGen members will be there?

I almost thought this thread was dead and I started reading the new posts and I'm excited about the show again! It's going to be awesome! I'll be driving up from the panhandle of Florida (about an hour west of Panama City, right next to Destin), so if there's some one or a group of people that would like to meet on the way or something of that sort let me know.

Also does anybody know any good and close hotels besides the ones listed on the NOPI site? And when the NOPI site says to mention about the car show does that mean we get a discount if we stay there or something? Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.
Old 05-19-2003
Registered!!

power091999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe we should get some kind of roll call together to find out who is going, and what leg they are running in. I would rather get into a Hotel with other 7thgen'ers. Make things a bit easier to break the ice.
Old 05-19-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by FlyRiceRacer02
There is no deadline that you will miss. The show isn't until the middle of September!!!
If there isn't a dead line then what is all this about?

Looks like a deadline has already been met

2003 NOPI Nationals Motorsports Supershow
Register Online

***Pre-Registration has been turned off today, please register at the track Friday September 19th or Saturday September 20th***

Vehicle Registration
Prior to September 1st = $70.00
After September 1st = $80.00
Spectator Admission = $25.00 or $40.00 for weekend(under 12 $5.00)

By Phone: Call (404)366-4700 ext 241 or 243
Old 05-19-2003

Originally posted by power091999
If there isn't a dead line then what is all this about?

Looks like a deadline has already been met

2003 NOPI Nationals Motorsports Supershow
Register Online

***Pre-Registration has been turned off today, please register at the track Friday September 19th or Saturday September 20th***

Vehicle Registration
Prior to September 1st = $70.00
After September 1st = $80.00
Spectator Admission = $25.00 or $40.00 for weekend(under 12 $5.00)

By Phone: Call (404)366-4700 ext 241 or 243
LOL, that's a load of crap!!!

Go to the link below.........
http://register.nopi.com/dsp_nncarregistration.cfm

That page you have is from the 2001 NOPI Nationals......that's funny. They just changed it to say 2003. Look at the link, it says 2k1.....ahahahaha
Old 05-20-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest signing up for the car show. There are 3 different classes: Conservative, Mild, and Wild
What classifies each of these classes? I'll have my interior redone by then with some katzkin leather....hmmm leather. I always go to this show. So really its cheaper to pack out your ride and enter the show than for you and all your friends to pay 25 bucks to get in. I plan on representin with 7thgen
Old 05-20-2003
Registered!!

LOL, that's a load of crap!!!

Go to the link below.........
http://register.nopi.com/dsp_nncarregistration.cfm

That page you have is from the 2001 NOPI Nationals......that's funny. They just changed it to say 2003. Look at the link, it says 2k1.....ahahahaha
Thanks for fixing that for me. I even E-mail Nopi, and they were like HUH? Registration isn't closed.... Then I showed him the link, and he's like "Oh crap. Sorry man we will get that fixed for you in a bit"..... still waiting. Thanks agian Flyrice

Quick Reply: Sign in if you are going to NOPI.....We are building a list