General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Beautyfull day for racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Beautyfull day for racing

Well we had a great day for racing here in las vegas, My only complaint is about the wind. If you were not there(and I kown you wern't) To day at the motorspeed way, the Las Vegas Regon SCCA put on an Autocross. the coures was a bit technicle, but thats the best kind. I dont know where I placed in my class STS, but I know I was 3 sec behind the leader. Luckly there were relitivly few people running STS today, and I may still place by defalt.

If you are around the Las Vegas region tomarow, come check us out!!!! We are in the Bull Ring parking lot located at Hollywood and Las Vegas BLVD in the south westernly corner of the Motorspeed way. Map of Motorspeed way Check in is at 7:30 and first car goes out at 9:00. Ushually we end aroud 4:00

If you want to race, I have Some FREE FIRST TIME RACING FLYERS so you can race for FREE!!!!!!!

LVR SCCA

Come check us out
Old 04-05-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
wish i were near vegas... i'd come...
Old 04-05-2003
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
They allready got the photos up.

ME!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have different size rims/tires in the front and rear?
Old 04-05-2003
Autocross Junky

no, Currently I'm running 205/40zr17's. This set up is way to heavy and the tires are not sticky enough for me to really be competitive. My next purchace, is going to be a set of 15x7.5' wheels (Largest my class,STS, will allow) and some sticky tires strictly for racing.

Another pic

Last edited by Zzyzx; 04-05-2003 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-06-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Very sweet. Can you get some vids of you racing for us to see?