General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Next Car: Accord Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roosbok is an unknown quantity at this point
actuNext Car: Accord Coupe

I am really beginning to like the Accord Coupe, the Sedan looks good too, but does the Coupe look something like a Mercury Cougar, which everyone says looks like a chicks car? Well whatever, I like the Accord Coupe anyway. I'll take it in Sapphire Blue, and an LX will do for me. If I can hold out until 2004 then I will have had the Civic for 2 1/2 to 3 years which seems reasonable enough.
Old 02-10-2003
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
i agree with you too, the accord coupe has always been nice to me! if i could, i would get that car, but i dont make enough to get that!
good luck
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PESTLNC is an unknown quantity at this point
When I first saw the photos of the new Accord, I thought it looked pretty sweet. Then I saw the first one at my local dealership. Then I started seeing them on the roads. After that, my opinion changed very quickly. I like the old Accord V6 w/dual exhaust style better.
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

neeedforspeeeeed is an unknown quantity at this point
good times! personally i much prefer the coupes tails to those on the sedan...
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

dazdncnfusd is an unknown quantity at this point
IMO the coupe is way better looking than the 4 door....i gotta start saving my spare change so I can get one of those in like 2 years.....240HP + 6spd manual= bye bye civic
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

Ayumiyake is an unknown quantity at this point
'03 Accord Coupe V6 6-Spd Satin Silver Metallic 0wnz! [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] I'd love to see one tricked out! Also would be interesting to see how they respond to mods. Anyone got this info?

~Ayu-mi-yake~
Old 02-10-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
[hr]Originally posted by: PESTLNC
When I first saw the photos of the new Accord, I thought it looked pretty sweet. Then I saw the first one at my local dealership. Then I started seeing them on the roads. After that, my opinion changed very quickly. I like the old Accord V6 w/dual exhaust style better.[hr]
i agree with you.
old accords are better looking
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

xXweezerXx is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Ayumiyake
'03 Accord Coupe V6 6-Spd Satin Silver Metallic 0wnz! [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] I'd love to see one tricked out! Also would be interesting to see how they respond to mods. Anyone got this info?

~Ayu-mi-yake~[hr]
hell yea....thats what i wanna see! i think a sooped up '03 Accord COupe would be pretty tite!!
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

born2xLr8 will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: civicvtec1ps
[hr]Originally posted by: PESTLNC
When I first saw the photos of the new Accord, I thought it looked pretty sweet. Then I saw the first one at my local dealership. Then I started seeing them on the roads. After that, my opinion changed very quickly. I like the old Accord V6 w/dual exhaust style better.[hr]
i agree with you.
old accords are better looking[hr]
Same here....my mom is driving a '99 Accord Coupe V6 and i like the body style better than the '03s. At first, i didn't like the taillights on the previous gen Accord but not i think they look really cool and my opinion on the '03 tails is just the opposite.
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

Ayumiyake is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]hell yea....thats what i wanna see! i think a sooped up '03 Accord COupe would be pretty tite!![hr]
I'm SOOOOOOO hella horny for the 6spd! Too bad it's sooo new, none to test at the dealer, all are spoken for
Old 02-10-2003
7thgen guh chee

JohnnyLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Mt friends GF's sister got one and it is very nice. 240 HP is nice
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the new accord coupe. I do like the older ones too my dad has one but it doesn't have the v6 in the manual Yeah once I get a decent job I will get the new accord but it will stay stock pretty much, sick of the aftermarket scene after owning my 2001 and been modding since 1997 overall.

So I say go for it I would get the EX line myself but thats just me [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

Nick
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

lilpaule is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my license like 2 weeks ago. yay for me. but my parents are gonna buy me a car. sorry to those people who dont believe in teenager with their parents money getting new cars. and i was in a little dilemma between the WRX (non sti) and 03 accord coupe v6 ex aspen white? and i really like the accord coupe so i think imma go with that. but im excited. 240 hp with i think 232 torque.. that is nice.

hopefully i will make it look nice. and when i do i will def. post pics . if wanted.... but till then... i give the accord coupe
Old 02-10-2003
LC
Registered!!

LC is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend got the V6 accord in leather and automatics and its sweet. Its such a nice car it looks really sweet. Anyways he told me that he raced a GSX with NOS and he was still able to beat him. I found it hard to believe but I dont think that he would lie to me. I think they did a really good job with the new accords. By the way the v6 models have dual exhaust also on the new accords.
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

Staticfree is an unknown quantity at this point
is it just me or does the tail look a lot like a benz? saw one on the street the other day, without the H badge on, and tot for a split second that it was a benz, from behind. i like it a lot! my next car maybe in a year.
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: LC
My friend got the V6 accord in leather and automatics and its sweet. Its such a nice car it looks really sweet. Anyways he told me that he raced a GSX with NOS and he was still able to beat him. I found it hard to believe but I dont think that he would lie to me. I think they did a really good job with the new accords. By the way the v6 models have dual exhaust also on the new accords.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] unless it wasnt a GSX. a GSX with i/h/e should be able to take a v6 accord quite handily, but maybe it was a bad driver and he wasn't actually spraying. but yeah new accords are nice.. i can't wait till they redesign the CL/TL
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll take a Mazda 6 thank you.
Old 02-11-2003
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: n00dleboy
I'll take a Mazda 6 thank you.[hr]
am with you! that car is sooooo sexy!!!
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

CivicRyder is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: n00dleboy
I'll take a Mazda 6 thank you.[hr]
I think the car does look SWEET! Although I think it is difficult to picture me driving a 4-door car. I will stick with considering the EX Accord Coupe for my next car. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-11-2003
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
for all u noobies. accord coupe with dual pipe is v6. dont expect an inline 4 to have dual pipe.
Old 02-11-2003
LC
Registered!!

LC is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: dragoon
[hr]Originally posted by: LC
My friend got the V6 accord in leather and automatics and its sweet. Its such a nice car it looks really sweet. Anyways he told me that he raced a GSX with NOS and he was still able to beat him. I found it hard to believe but I dont think that he would lie to me. I think they did a really good job with the new accords. By the way the v6 models have dual exhaust also on the new accords.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] unless it wasnt a GSX. a GSX with i/h/e should be able to take a v6 accord quite handily, but maybe it was a bad driver and he wasn't actually spraying. but yeah new accords are nice.. i can't wait till they redesign the CL/TL[hr]
Yeah my bad I dont think he sprayed ....
Old 02-12-2003
Registered!!

Shawn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
At first, the looks of the coupe didn't appeal to me, until I saw the V6 model w/ a spoiler and factory body kit. They are also much more refined and Acura-like than the last coupe was. Its very very smooth and I would definitely love to own one.
Old 02-17-2003
Registered!!

hondamexicano is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the new accord coupe, its very sleek. Though now that the euro accord is available in the US (as acura whatever) I would have a hard time deciding on which one. By the way, has acura anounced the price for the euro accord?

I almost got an accord coupe (03) but in the end decided to keep the civic and get the Mini as extra. Used car prices are incredibly low these days in Mexico and I´m just not willing to give away my civic (in excellent conditions and with may extras) for peanuts.

Old 02-18-2003
Registered!!

noahnoah is an unknown quantity at this point
accord coupee.............sweeeeeeeeettt. They do tend to have a feminine mystique about them. I do see more girls driving them than men. I'd still rock one thhough. They are phat, even the 03's are tight. They had to grow on me though, I wansn't feeling em the first time I saw em.