General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

MAJOR MEET - A DYNO will be available... $50 for 3 runs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
thats still up in the air right now Fly with her being Pregnant.

INJEN
Old 01-24-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
[hr]Originally posted by: injencivic
thats still up in the air right now Fly with her being Pregnant.

INJEN[hr]
Gotta start teaching those kids young. Do it just like how people play music for their unborn child. We can let her lean up against an engine to let him hear the beautiful sounds.

Tell her I will be personally offended if she does not show.

Old 01-28-2003
Registered!!

BlkCivicAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sorry but she has funny looking legs

Anyhow poor so cal people are way too far away - oh well guess I wont get to meet all ya cool dudes [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-28-2003
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
i think they are really nice in my opinion!!! wouldnt mind rubbing them!! lol

INJEN
Old 01-28-2003
Registered!!

Juggaman will become famous soon enough
Minus the bruises, I think her legs look fine...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2003
Registered!!

iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
too bad i am in canada.
and that van is [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] and the civic with mustang tails [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-01-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Georgia!!! Hel yea, i live in NC - Possibly count me in
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Jackseric is an unknown quantity at this point
So how many cars do you predict being at this show? I just want to know the scale of the show before I decide to take time off work and make the drive. 80 cars? 150 cars? 300?? How many sponsors are involved? Anyone know?

Sounds like it may be a nice little weekend trip if the show is going to be a big as it sounds...
Old 02-03-2003

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all

I'm not sure how big this meet is going to be. When Injencivic and I first started setting this up we thought maybe 20-30 7thgens would showup. But now it seems closer to 75 . And remember other cars will be there too, not just 7thgens. Hell we even have people trekking in from fricken Canada.

Originally it was going to be a 1 day event. But now I'm thinking we might have to figure something else to do on sunday also. What do you guys think we should do? I will be in Atlanta from Friday through Sunday. I figure those of us coming in to the hotel on friday would all go out to eat and then saturday we hold the meet, do the dyno runs, etc. What do you all think we could do on Sunday?

Who all is bringing Camcorders? I am. Hopefully we can get videos uploaded of the meet.

Old 02-03-2003
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
I would come if I could afford to. I'd obviously need money for the trip and vacation, but unfortunately, I can't drive the S2000 on it's current tires. So I need to blow $600 on tires in order to go. But then have no money for the actual trip.
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Jackseric is an unknown quantity at this point
I've spent the better part of the day convicing the wifey we need to visit her brother in Atlanta.

She bought it! You said us poor stock guys are welcome, too, right?? Maybe I will get my tax refund back before then... TOYS!

Ahh yes, I love it when a plan comes together... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

ya theres gonna be alot of peeps there, i know that a bunch of peeps from tn are coming including me so thats about 10 right there from my state, then canada and who else knows. I plan on bringing my camcorder but as far as sunday i will be heading back maybe just depends on the gf situation

INJEN
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bellz has a spectacular aura aboutBellz has a spectacular aura about
Just for the record, I'm a Georgia peep, even though I claim Chattanooga as my town. I doubt anyone would know where Chickamauga, GA is anyway.

I wanted to ask the Nashville and Knoxville guys/girls? if they're planning on coming down Friday or Saturday morning?!? If it's Friday, some plans need to be made to coordinate the drive down from Chattanooga.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

i will maybe be coming down on Friday afternoon depending on other people traveling with me, i am from knoxville and will keep you posted on this to let you know whats going on. just keep looking at this thread often

INJEN
Old 02-04-2003
Civic Gurlies

HondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the rough
wish i could go. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] i'll see what i can do.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: HondaChic
wish i could go. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] i'll see what i can do.[hr]
I really hope you can come Elaine!!!! That would be awesome, i was wanting to meet you anyways at NOPI in atlanta but i couldnt make it there either so hopefully you can work it out!!!

INJEN
Old 02-06-2003
Registered!!

Juggaman will become famous soon enough
I'm coming down from Nashville on Friday afternoon. I will be meeting up with a few other 7thgen'rs here in Nashville as we make our short journey to Atlanta. If anyone would like to meet up anywhere along the way, let me know and we'll get together concerning times and such.
Old 02-07-2003
Registered!!

SerbCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm comin' down from Chicago with a couple cars and I'm meeting up in Nashville with another crew, whoever is going through Nashville should all meet up.
Old 02-07-2003
Registered!!

RunawaySoul is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't checked this thread in forever. I still plan on going. I'm up for meeting some peeps in Chattanooga (even though I live 20 minutes from the place) or something for the sake of being in a Caravan. That would be cool.

I thought I read way back about a dyno event? Is that happening? Also, will there be vendors with toys and special prices? If so, then [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] If not, I'll go ahead and get my reverse gauges, densos, matching TYC black taillights to go with my black headlights, and my other toys now!
Old 02-09-2003
Registered!!

BigDaddyHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
MEETING IN CHATTANOOGA THAT FRIDAY AFTERNOON....

Are we talking about 2PM, 4PM or 6PM?
What Exit Do We Want to meet at?

I'll start a separate thread in the "SOUTH" Forum so everyone can can throw out some ideas for the next few weeks, then we can see when & where it will be possible for the most people to go on down to Atlanta in a caravan.
Old 02-09-2003
Registered!!

AdamOSU is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyone else from Ohio or around there is going let me know. I'll see you all down there.
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bellz has a spectacular aura aboutBellz has a spectacular aura about
Linkage to the South thread for the lazy people.
Old 02-10-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
hot girl
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

good news FlyriceRacer02!! My gf is coming with me to the meet!!!!! woooo whooo!!

INJEN
Old 02-15-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: injencivic
good news FlyriceRacer02!! My gf is coming with me to the meet!!!!! woooo whooo!!

INJEN[hr]
Party time!!! yay....... I can't wait!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

Old 02-15-2003

I finally got my reservations made. I'll be staying at our sponsoring hotel(Homestead Norcross) for the weekend. Everyone please make your reservations now.
Old 02-15-2003
Registered!!

hey tristan get ahold of me asap, i need to talk to you about the booking of hotel room

INJEN
Old 02-15-2003

New meet time is 12:00pm Noon EST
Old 02-15-2003
Registered!!

and my room is booked also, for march 14-16th my friends!!! see ya'll there!! HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT, espically you canadians, cause i owe ya a beer if ya come!!!

INJEN
Old 02-18-2003
Registered!!

pothole is an unknown quantity at this point
<font color=white style="background-color: 3E3E3E;">IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!</font ft>

I need to know how many people are going to want to dyno their car so that I can have a price for everyone on how much it is gonna cost. I am trying to get a package deal, so you guys need to let me know.

Pablo

Quick Reply: MAJOR MEET - A DYNO will be available... $50 for 3 runs!!!