General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

nissan sentra SE-R SpecV

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way Galaxy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoeB16 is an unknown quantity at this point
also.. can you explain why the SER has been dominated by Neons, civics, integras, and now the RSX in the solo class SCCA autox? i guess it must be that LSD and superior suspension huh?
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

RedSpec02 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont change the original topic, we were talking stock for stock, and you come out now comparing your MODIFIED Si and ohh btw how much have you spent on your si ? and what are you numbers at the flywheel?, just curious...
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

ohh well, I think that in scca the driver has to do very much, I have seen z06 owned by jettas, your point has no sense
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way Galaxy
[hr]Originally posted by: RedSpec02
dont change the original topic, we were talking stock for stock, and you come out now comparing your MODIFIED Si and ohh btw how much have you spent on your si ? and what are you numbers at the flywheel?, just curious...[hr]
Originaly posted by JoeB16: "yes, compaired to my car before the suspension upgrades, my 240SX and many other cars ive driven/raced/owned it has a LOT of body roll even for stock"

Changing the topic? I dont think so.

BTW, ive spent less then 1K to get over 200 HP and over 180 Ft lbs of torque at the wheels.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

im guessing you are spraying right??
ohh thats great men
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

ohh well, I think that in scca the driver has to do very much, I have seen z06 owned by jettas, your point has no sense[hr]
did i say AT ONE RACE? no. they offer seasonal stats from EVERY CAR OF THAT MAKE/MODEL. IE you have 1 model that makes 1st place, one for 2nd and so on, by averaging all the official times of said cars. Now either A) you are wrong or B) every driver that enters a Spec V is a retard. take you pick, either would be acceptable for me.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

im guessing you are spraying right??
ohh thats great men[hr]
OMFG! You can run high 13s for under a grand! wow you cheat!
I suppose it would be different if it was a turbo? give me a break.

BTW, like i said, i ran a 15.4 stock and a 14.9 with an intake and clutch. match that.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

like I said it I say it agian, the DRIVER has to do very much in these events, the spec is not an easy car to master, and yes I can prove it to you I have some mpgs here of jettas owning vipers and corvettes, ohh and another question, what do you mean by excecive body roll?? , by these im assuming you drive a car with an F1 chassis?
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

a guy in the board (b15 sentra.net) ran 14.9 STOCK
match that
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Chassis flex and body roll are 2 different things. I think we have reached the limit of your automotive knowledge. Please try again after you learn something.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

a guy in the board (b15 sentra.net) ran 14.9 STOCK
match that[hr]
I havent, then again my car wasnt stock for too long. However i have links to videos of stock Sis doind just that allong with the attached time slip. what did this mystey sentra have as proof? Also, i quote what I did in MY car, not what someone else may have dont in some other car.. wherever. thats a sad defense.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

OMG I was forgetting i was talking to joe b16 master of the automotive knowledge, you know what I meant, Ohh and btw you are an *** man just face the facts.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Sure,

FACT: My car will own you
FACT: I ran faster times in my car then i have EVER seen a Spec V run with the same mods.
FACT: The SPec V has been dominated in its class in the SCCA Solo II Auto0X events 2 years in a row.
FACT: You dont have a leg to stand on.

Oh also
FACT: you grossly overstated the price of an LSD install for my car.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

yes theres a proof of these guy, visit the board, theres a video where he owns an rsx s, well my car doeasnt goes to the track yet, but when I go I let you know.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

and i saw a video of a GT celica owning an RSX-S with more mods then it, whats your point?

Oh your point is that you are trying to defend your posisition by bragging about OTHER peoples times/cars/races. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i forgot.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

owned 2 years in a row???
damn, these is the first year of the spec v, get your facts straight
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

I suppose i should have been more accurate in my selection of words. i forgot you have no clue how those events work.. obviously. Year = SEASON.

BTW, now whos changing the topic at hand?
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Oh wheres the witty reply? Arnt you going to tell me how nitrous is cheating or how you know someones uncles brother who beats every Civic ever made with his sentra?

Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Well returnig to the topic obviously you dont know nothing about the spec, I almost forgot you got a 9 second civic under 1k WOW seriously im impressed men, I bet you kick *** at scca and auto x, good luck with your car, and ohh, no I dont consider cheating using nos, but an easy way to decrease your times very impreasive really, but without your bottle your civic, like i said the first time would continue to be a CIVIC of the bunch.
im done
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Ummm, no. When im not spraying im still running 14s. which puts me squarly ahead of any SPec V with similar mods.

ALso, tuning a nitrous car is just as hard as tuning a high strung NA or car with forced induction. You obviously are the one lacking in knowledge, because you just assume its a bolt in and leave alone affair. How much time did I spend tuning my car? A lot more then you spent waiting for other people to install parts on yours.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

"I dont consider cheating using nos"

No, but i consider you a moron for using NOS as a general term for nitrous oxide.

BTW, I notice your last post is devoid of any response to any of the previous topics. Way to backpedal! :tup

"like i said the first time would continue to be a CIVIC of the bunch."

You got me there big talking SENTRA guy
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

hahaha you are an a$$ man I know tunning nitrous is hard and takes time and what do you tknink you are the god of automotive knowledge or what? you can tune nitrous i my god thats impressive man you have so much knowledge, try tunning a turbo with a stand alone fuel mangement software then come and talk me about knowledge.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

You mean like my Hondata system? You sure are a retard. I can’t believe you will actually sit there and try to defend your self when you obviously have no base of practical knowledge in the area. Give me ONE example of how tuning a Fi car with a standalone programable ECU system is harder then doing so on an N20 equiped one. What you CANT? That would be because for the most part its HARDER, since its not on all the time.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

and i consider you a moron for using my terms as an axcuse for your defense
nitrous oxide system what the hell is wrong with that
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

and i consider you a moron for using my terms as an axcuse for your defense
nitrous oxide system what the hell is wrong with that[hr]
Given the nature of your last post.... I'm biting my tongue on that this one, but "axcuse"?
BTW, im done playing your game, we have gone too far off topic. If you can’t defend you original posisition, go away, you are wasting my time.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: JoeB16

No, but i consider you a moron for using NOS as a general term for nitrous oxide.

[hr]

Hey f-uckface, the COMMON STREET TERM, is NOS.. you need to get out more. Yes, NOS is a make.. everybody knows that. But not everyone's a little f-ucking science nerd like you and call it "nitros oxcide system".. you f-aggot.

Take off those coca-cola bottle glasses and give your head a shake.. you're an idiot.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

haha joe you are great men seriously, but who was the one here at 3:30 am posting, get a life men really and a I dont care about you and your hondadata with your big 150 shot of "nitrous" neither, i need to know what I need to know about my car, and I dont need a moron to come and tell me he knows more about my car, sure your car outrun an spec with those mods I never said you cant, but the original topic was about your stock cars having less body roll before your suspension mods and the spec having a massive body roll ohh and excuse me for my terms joe, I really dont know as much english you do but im still learning[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] and this IS my last reply, i have things to do, I have a life.
later...
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

Bulletboy is an unknown quantity at this point
joeB16,

If you think for one second that your little pathetic, welfare azz is anything more than a Fl_l CKING punk that is acting like a know-it-all, badazz because you are sitting behind a computer and not out on the street putting your money where your fat mouth is; you're wrong. All you do is sit here and talk smack to everyone, well guess what cupcake, you lose. EVERYONE on this site knows that you are a scared little boy with a tiny little pecker and I am certain that you were brought up by, one-toothed, foster parents that liked pile driving your flaming azz with a hot curling iron and a jar of pickels.

Fact: you are a scared little dip-SHlT
Fact: everyone knows you're a scared little dip-SHlT
Fact: I've got your bite me right here [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Fact: there are plenty of people on this site that can and will whip your pathetic azz in a race. (including me!)
Fact: you're a punk
Fact: you will always be a PUNK
Fact: Eat SHlT
Fact: I am done waisting my time reading anything you have to say

Fact: if I am ever in San Diego, I will find you and your POS car and I will pound you into nothing and PlSS on your lifeless body.

Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

haha joe you are great men seriously, but who was the one here at 3:30 am posting, get a life men really and a I dont care about you and your hondadata with your big 150 shot of "nitrous" neither, i need to know what I need to know about my car, and I dont need a moron to come and tell me he knows more about my car, sure your car outrun an spec with those mods I never said you cant, but the original topic was about your stock cars having less body roll before your suspension mods and the spec having a massive body roll ohh and excuse me for my terms joe, I really dont know as much english you do but im still learning[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] and this IS my last reply, i have things to do, I have a life.
later...[hr]
Hmmmmmmmmm... 3:30 huh?

Your last post this morning:
Sunday October 06, 2002 1:30:50 AM

and Mine:
Sunday October 06, 2002 1:32:52 AM

If thats not the kettle telling the pot its nig, i dont know what it. Again, you = dumbass.

As for you bulletboy, jumping on the bandwagon to hate on me at every chance isn’t really doing much for you, since you seem to only agree with retards such as your new friend here. Try to grow some pubes and get some actual automotive knowledge before responding to any of my posts again, Im not a fan of window licking internet stalkers.
Old 10-06-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: O1Coupe
[hr]Originally posted by: JoeB16

[hr]

Hey f-uckface, the COMMON STREET TERM, is NOS.. you need to get out more. Yes, NOS is a make.. everybody knows that. But not everyone's a little f-ucking science nerd like you and call it "nitros oxcide system".. you f-aggot.

Take off those coca-cola bottle glasses and give your head a shake.. you're an idiot.[hr]

Actually Shemp, I don’t use "Nitrous Oxide System" as an every day term for nitrous. I use exactly that, and only that unless I’m specifying something. Nitrous. And guess what, "NAWZ" wasn’t part of the ricer colloquialisms until the Fat & the Ricey came out, so if you are using the fact that its common "slang" among your ricer friends to bolster your retarded arguement, you just shot your self in the foot.... leaving you too without a leg to stand on. Sit down and shut up.

Quick Reply: nissan sentra SE-R SpecV