General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

jackass salesman!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sadboy916 is an unknown quantity at this point
jackass salesman!!!!!

okay i just went to honda with my friend to get his oem wing and a engine problem he was having for his accord they said 3 hours, we left to his appartment to wait for them to finish. on the way back he had to sign some papers so browsed the new models i stoped to look at a 2k2 white civic coupe same as mine exept mine is 2k1 and a jackass salesman comes up to me and says and i quote"maybe one day you will be able to afford one" i look at him and tell him to f.uck off and show him my keys and "beep beep"i open my car right in front of him

sorry just had to vent a lil

p.s the dealer is really great so i wont blast them b/c i bought the car from them and they gave me a great price and still give me great service 16'gs for a 2k1 lx with oem wing and protective coating inside and out with extend warranty (voided) lol
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

ShadyMilkMan is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i would of asked him what he drove then laughed at him then complained to the dealer and tried to have gotten him fired
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

UncleB is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, what a freaking jerk. I would have complained to his manager and said that he insulted you.
Old 08-06-2002
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
haha hey my uncle did the same thing with the keys but his was a twim turbo supra! and the guy goes " Oh , Im sorry sir. " i laughed and we drove off after i got some things fixed on my civic
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't feel bad. A vw salesman was a total butt to me when I pulled up in my 25k accord ex vl. It's the worst thing that a salesman can do. It's basically like shooting themselves in the foot. You never know who is going to buy and who isn't to a certain extent.
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

BigWing is an unknown quantity at this point
i went to the honda dealship looking by my self and the salesman said, "are u sure u can afford a new car?"mind u i jsut got hoem fromt eh gym in crappy clothes.. just stopped on the way home...
and i took out my keys of my dads jaguar and beeped that twice... the salesman was speechless! he was staring at the x-type leik it was god
hehe
Old 08-06-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, maybe i should walk into the show room next time on my way for an oil change
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
16 Gs for your car? I got mine for 14.7, without the wing tho but with the ext. warranty and the protective coat. I could've had an ex for 16Gs even if I wanted it. Now I kinda regret not getting it, tho.
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
What is it about this protective coat thing. Don't you guys know that's one of the biggest scams in the auto business and has been for years and years....LOL Hope you got the interior treatment too.....LOL...fell out my chair again...
Old 08-06-2002
End Bringer

you should walk in there next time with your rsx
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

Silver02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
i would have called up the manager... that is messed up. I remember when I was 17 and looking at the 99 mustang. The guy was a d*ck because he had the same attitude. I drove to that dealer with another new car and said "you just lost a sale" he had this blank look on his face. Salespeople like that **** me off.
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

Element2k5 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: silverdevil
16 Gs for your car? I got mine for 14.7, without the wing tho but with the ext. warranty and the protective coat. I could've had an ex for 16Gs even if I wanted it. Now I kinda regret not getting it, tho.[hr]
ha... i got u both.... i got mine for $13k with the wing but it was a 2k1 and had 23k miles on it....
Old 08-06-2002
Registered!!

StraightEdgeCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Voiceofid
you should walk in there next time with your rsx [hr]
oooooooooohhhh damn[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-06-2002
that little dude
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

slick will become famous soon enoughslick will become famous soon enough
every since my dad bought his 2k1 maxima (sept 2000), i've been in and out of plenty dealerships, test driving cars for the fun of it, and not once did a sales rep every say something like that to me, i'm 20 now, but was 18 when my dad bought the maxima. however, i do hear a lot of BS and stupidness come out of sales rep's mouths. like when i went to test drive the new 2k2 maxima last year, the sales rep told me, while i was bringing the car back to the dealer lot, that they had a "2001 Anniversary Edition Maxima on the dealer showroom, fully loaded, with a 5 speed transmission, and a 255 HP V6 ENGINE!!!" i told him, "255hp V6 didn't enter the maxima engine bay until the 2002 model, the one we are driving", there was a silence for about 20 seconds, when he said, "you're right, the 2001 AE maxima has 240hp, not 255, what was i thinking" i almost wanted to laugh in his face, i know that these sales rep's dont know much about cars in general, but they should know about the cars they are selling at least. btw, the 2001 AE maxima has 227hp for those that dont know [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

i paid $15,000 for my 2k2 auto EX coupe, including sunroof visor, window tint, and spoiler. good deal?
Old 08-07-2002
Registered!!

scsGrumPyDriveR is an unknown quantity at this point
There are ALWAYS snob dealers!!! Asked the loser for a Celica, he tells me "not a lot of people can afford that " and gives me this dirty look.... I freakin said out loud "WHat did you say???? NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE CAN AFFORD CARS???"" i think that's extermely rude".. everyone was looking at him in the showroom and another dealer came up to me and siad i'll show u the Celica..

hahaha.. i'm glad it was a saturday with plenty of people looking. haha
Old 08-07-2002
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
[hr]Originally posted by: scsGrumPyDriveR
There are ALWAYS snob dealers!!! Asked the loser for a Celica, he tells me "not a lot of people can afford that " and gives me this dirty look.... I freakin said out loud "WHat did you say???? NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE CAN AFFORD CARS???"" i think that's extermely rude".. everyone was looking at him in the showroom and another dealer came up to me and siad i'll show u the Celica..

hahaha.. i'm glad it was a saturday with plenty of people looking. haha[hr]
HAHA YOU ARE MY HERO!!!
Old 08-07-2002
Jefe de Jefes

big20ugly is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]i paid $15,000 for my 2k2 auto EX coupe, including sunroof visor, window tint, and spoiler. good deal? [hr]
i dont know dude... i payed 15701 for my plain 2k1 EX coupe and taht was 100 bones over invoice. you might be right, though.
Old 08-07-2002
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

hold up i paid 16g with with tax and license for a a 2k1 lx coupe with wing and ext warrenty so in reality i paid 15g for the car
Old 08-07-2002
Registered!!

theguysmiley is an unknown quantity at this point
I paid $15,600 for my EX. I went to Costco Wholesale, and they have a deal with many local dealerships to give you pre-set low prices. The price listed for the EX was slightly over invoice, so I can't complain .
Old 08-07-2002
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
God. Reading what you guys paid for your cars makes me cry. I apparently got ripped a new one and then some. They gave me a slight discount because my brother works at the dealership, but I still paid an arm and a leg on it. I added an OEM spoiler, splash guards, moonroof visor, metal-look trim kit, and extended warranty. After looking back on it, I got *totally* ripped. I'm so pissed now. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-07-2002
End Bringer

[hr]Originally posted by: taz757
God. Reading what you guys paid for your cars makes me cry. I apparently got ripped a new one and then some. They gave me a slight discount because my brother works at the dealership, but I still paid an arm and a leg on it. I added an OEM spoiler, splash guards, moonroof visor, metal-look trim kit, and extended warranty. After looking back on it, I got *totally* ripped. I'm so pissed now. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][hr]

don't feel bad, i paid 18k with nothing extra besides a cargo net -_-
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

windowtint is an unknown quantity at this point
Got one for you... I've had the chance to seriously abuse car salesmen. ~ being a tinter in a shop along the city's "Auto Row" of course also gives me plenty of chance to mess with salesmen every single day.. I HATE those lizard skin shoe gold nugget ring wearing reversable slack phaggots!

anyhow... in Oct 99 I was shopping for a new car to play with. I originally went to the BMW dealership (right after work) ~ well you can imagine how dirty you can get tinting other people dirt-bomb peice of crap cars... I went in and asked to drive the newest 2000 Z3 M Roadster they had, at that time they were asking about $43K ~ could find it cheaper, but wasn't going to travel all over to do so... so, this salesmen looks at me, laughs... LOUDLY... then says loud enough for everyone to hear: "Sir, don't waste my time, it's obviously more important than yours..." OOOOK... A little 'shocked' ~ A little 'pissed' ~ but not about to let him know how mad I am.. I leave.. I go around the corner to the Audi/Porsche dealer.

Walk into the dealership, nicest salemen in the world about molests me at the front door, falling over himself to help me. Tell him I want to know about the Audi TT convertible.. tells me it wont arrive for about 6 more months... DAMN... ok... asks me about the Boxer.. do I llike it.. "well yeah..." Tells me that the 2000's just arrived, that for 2000 Porsche made the '99 "S" versions the regular Boxster... basically, more bang for the buck. Made him prove it, he wasn't lying.

Anyhow.. long story short... come around finally to 10:30 that night, the deal was signed and was the new owner of a '00 "Guards Red" Boxster. $47K total price, 36mos finan.

The next morning I was waiting at the BMW dealer when the ***** got out of the morning sales meeting.. "HEY! YOU REMEMBER ME FROM LAST NIGHT?!" ~ Guy got another disgusted look.. "You might want to wipe that ph*cking grin off your face... see that new Boxster parked right there? Here's MY sales contract for it from LAST NIGHT... and it cost more than your peice of crap M3... and it's faster... HA!"

his jaw hit the floor... could just see the look of total "I F'D UP!" in his face.. then his sales manager (who knew about him talking down to me the night before) called him into the sales office... I turned and walked out...

having to deal with new cars in my work everyday, I actually get to see this guy from time to time ~ and it's feels just as good everytime I see him and get to remind him of what a MORON he is ~ found out later he had to nearly BEG in that office to keep his job...
Old 08-15-2002
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

lol omg thats funny sh.it
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
Man Ive been reading all these stories, I cant believe a salesman would be dumb enough to say this kinda crap to people!!!
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

PoopyRay is an unknown quantity at this point
I know ducatti, everywhere i go, they are always pretty nice, never had an experience where they were rude at all, kinda want one of those experiences though, I like to tell people to fvck off [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

astr033 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's another good story about rude, no-brain salemen (not that they're all like that):

Early last year I was shopping around for a 2k1 HX. The 2k1 HX's came out in January 2001 (maybe late December 2000) in my area. I test drove one late January 2001 and liked it, but I had no job yet and couldn't pay for it. The next couple months I emailed every Honda internet salesman in the Greater Boston area to find the best price on a 2k1 HX. One salesman that I emailed in June obviously had his head stuck up his [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]. I asked for a quote on a 2k1 HX and he wrote back saying that Honda wasn't going to start shipping them out until Fall 2001. I thought he was talking about 2k2's so I asked him again, emphasizing that I was inquiring about a 2k1. Again he gave me the same bogus lie. So either he didn't know anything about Civics or he wanted to sell me something that he actually had on his lot (there were no HX's there). I emailed the general manager about it and he never wrote back. A couple weeks later I went in and talked to a different salesman and bought from him. I told congratulations that he got the sale from me instead of that jack-[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] internet salesman getting my sale. I hope the internet guy felt like [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG].
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]I know ducatti, everywhere i go, they are always pretty nice, never had an experience where they were rude at all, kinda want one of those experiences though, I like to tell people to fvck off [hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] Same here, I wanna tell salesman really witty phrases too!
Old 08-16-2002
Registered!!

kenji4861 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno.. but I think salesmans are the lowest a human can get.

I shopped for cars for around 6 months (don't ask why), but dang.. not a single sales rep impressed me.
Most are dumb, greedy, tries to trick you with their dumbass cheesy lines... I don't know.. juss low.
Old 08-18-2002
Registered!!

windowtint is an unknown quantity at this point
Ducatti... PRay... nope, you wouldnt think salesmen would be like that... being niceness/paycheck go hand in hand... but the true *** in them comes out if they think they wouldnt make money from YOU... what's really fun is when THEY are buying from YOU... remember I am a window tinter... I have these asses around every day... every single time they try to screw you ... "LOOK MORON.. THIS AINT THE DEALERSHIP! You pay what I telly ou to pay or you get the F out of my shop!! Got it cowboy?! ~ AND NO! YOU DON'T GET A SPECIAL DEALER RATE!!You should have to pay DOUBLE. ~ you want it half price AND you want me to wait 60 days for my check?!??"

Anyhow.. I have lived all over the country... G'ville FL, Reno NV, CA Central Coast, North Oregon ... but by far the worst of the worst are here in Mobile, AL. The true bottom of the barrel scrapings.
Old 08-19-2002
Registered!!

y2k2ciVic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey hey windowting i follow you, i live in fwb florida, near pensacole, and i shopped in mobile for cars, bigger city that the only one dealership in my little town and lemme tell ya, mobile i agree is far worst, no respect. I went to hampton automotive one time to testdrive a 2000 civic si, i have an 1992 accord to trade, great shape lowered, rims, exhaust, anyways i asked him to test drive it, he was a little leery, told me i would need more than that "gang banger" for a trade to drive this car. I said ok (di.ck), i wasnt ready to buy yet anyways because i wanted to find a car that jumped out and grabbed me, well i came back almost 6 mo exactly to the dealership, he walked out to help me, didnt remember me obviously, i told him i wanted to drive his hyundai accent 5 speed, he said ok, i have never driven a 5 speed ever in my LIFE, ok when i pulled out grinding every gear chirpping, stalling, he asked me if i was familiar with stick, i said oh yea my car is sitck(it auto) i just gotta get used to it, so i drove around the block and scared him crapless, stalled at lights squaled tires, when we got back he jumped right out of the car, i went thru all the motions, they got me a price on the hyundai, my monthly rates blah blah blah, spent a few hours there, when i t came to sign i said lemme think of it over night, the next day i went to honda and bought me an 2002 lx civic, i came back to hampton to tell the guy honda didnt have a problem trading in my "gang banger" i guess that made him remember me, his eyes got HUGE thinking OMG. HEHE i walked out and drove off, he was the only salesmam that was a dic,k, so i got him back!!

Quick Reply: jackass salesman!!!!!