General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

recent street drags

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LikeWEEEEEEEEEE is an unknown quantity at this point
recent street drags

week ago:
pull up to a stoplight right next to a new m3. i was granny driving too, not expecting this (must be the color of my car), but almost immediately he revs on me. im thinkin "eh ill lose but its fun to race faster cars." so light turns green and i get the better start. had him through 1st and a bit of 2nd. then he rips past me like a bat outta hell. (i think he was toying with me at the start)

today:
pulled up behind a black tinted out grandam gt. we make a left and the road turns into 2 lanes a second later. so i go into the left lane at 5k rpm and its on. we both cut out a little bit after 80 mph (the top of 3rd for me). no distanced gained or lost by either of us, it was dead even. i still lost though cause remember i was the car behind him.

im more astounded by the vic vs the grandam cause im pretty sure the new m3 would have tore me to shreds if the driver was serious about racing. its was a new gt model...those things are fast right? maybe he had an auto tranny...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

Jhonda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I call BS on both stories they couldn't have been tring my dad owns a couple of gts my mom owns one and both of the stomp me, and about the m3 i want go there
Old 06-09-2002
Your Parts Guy

StreetLevelPerformance is on a distinguished road
wow - bro my last car was a 97 grand am gt (my girl owns it now). those things have 3.1 v6's in em. Really is a quick car I cant keep up with her in my 5 speed ex.
Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

blackcivic07 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]I call BS on both stories they couldn't have been tring my dad owns a couple of gts my mom owns one and both of the stomp me, and about the m3 i want go there [hr]
wtf man? he said the m3 beat him? i want an m3 soooo bad...*drool*

peace [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

QCKSILVR is an unknown quantity at this point
All I'm going to say is to be careful if you choose to race people in public. I've thrown people in before, and most other cops will as well. Street racing is a misdemeanor in New York and results in automatic license suspension at the very least...

Please be careful...
Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

ricerocket is an unknown quantity at this point
well when i get started down on local streets and "race" on i just play for 2 -3 gears max...and goin 80mph in 3rd? i think u work your car too hard...its only a civic
Old 06-09-2002
Registered!!

Jhonda has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Black Civic

he also said he beat the m3 through first and a bit of 3rd
Old 06-10-2002
Support your local 81

bhaz413 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: LikeWEEEEEEEEEE
week ago:
pull up to a stoplight right next to a new m3. i was granny driving too, not expecting this (must be the color of my car), but almost immediately he revs on me. im thinkin "eh ill lose but its fun to race faster cars." so light turns green and i get the better start. had him through 1st and a bit of 2nd. then he rips past me like a bat outta hell. (i think he was toying with me at the start)

today:
pulled up behind a black tinted out grandam gt. we make a left and the road turns into 2 lanes a second later. so i go into the left lane at 5k rpm and its on. we both cut out a little bit after 80 mph (the top of 3rd for me). no distanced gained or lost by either of us, it was dead even. i still lost though cause remember i was the car behind him.

im more astounded by the vic vs the grandam cause im pretty sure the new m3 would have tore me to shreds if the driver was serious about racing. its was a new gt model...those things are fast right? maybe he had an auto tranny...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
drag racing is lame......
Old 06-10-2002
Registered!!

LikeWEEEEEEEEEE is an unknown quantity at this point
hello, did you not read the original post? i said "i think the m3 was toying with me".