General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

How many people do you know that dis your 2k1 or 2k2 civic?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

<< that’s really sad that you have to drive another car to school just to avoid criticism that you would ordinarily get from your ‘vic.
-jro

No i drive another car to school to avoid getting my civ keyed or broken into or worse. Somebody threatened to rip my bumper off. That could be a good reason not to drive it. With a camry people kinda of ignore you.
>>

i have to drive another car to school too just to avoid key marks
ive gotten tons
when i drive my cr-v no one notices me and dont touch my car[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-30-2002
Registered!!

biggs is an unknown quantity at this point
some homo kicked my drivers side door in. i hate having such a bad a$$ car. other people get so jealous of our 7th generation civics.
Old 05-30-2002
Registered!!

plastic is an unknown quantity at this point
who cares what others think? the same ones that hate probably hate cause they're jealous.. even if their cars are faster..just as long as u know that your ride is the latest model out, then its all that matters..
Old 06-01-2002
Registered!!

SilverCivSedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah i just graduated high school so i'm definetly putting an alarm on the civ cause i can't take the camry to college. The guy who drives the kia has his car in the shop so he drives his mom's chevy cavalier right? Well, he said yeah lets race cause this cavalier could beat your civic. i said what the highest speed you got it to? he's said 90mph, i had to get in my car before i busted out laughing so i wouldn't embarrass him so much, then i rolled down my window and he started cracking on honda engines.
Old 06-03-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Hi I'm new here.

&gt;SilverCivSedan

What model is these guy Cavalier? The Z24 are right up there with the Civic SI. If he has a lower base cavalier then he will have a hard time trying to hang with you. Those cars have a lot more torque then our Hondas so off-the-line he will have you, but they lack HP so in the long you will take him. (Assuming is not a Z24.)
Old 06-03-2002
Registered!!

no just a base model and thats why i laughed so hard. i went home that night laughing. he's not gonna get his kia b4 he goes to the army so i guess i'll never get to spank him. his kia's been in the shop for new transmission 4 times and i say drive it off a cliff and get insurance money for it but he has no insurance. it's a 01 rio btw.
Old 06-04-2002
ak
Retired Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ak can only hope to improve
Well, it has been clearly stated that haters are purely jealous.
Plus, who cares what others think?

At least we are not driving Corolla's or other slow ugly cars.

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] My Civic is better looking that your %#@&) Beretta!
Old 07-16-2002
Registered!!

Yeah i put rims on my civ and the guy with the Z28 camaro told me that they sucked and i should've bought rims that he picked out for me(as if he's my parents and knows what best for me). All he has is the stock camaro rims. But the guy with the daytona gave me props and has even been trying to race me again.
Old 07-16-2002
Registered!!

moose87 is an unknown quantity at this point
most of the guys I know who dis my civic drive POS beaters....and the girls like it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-16-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get disses on my civic. It could possibly be because it's that nice to everyone who sees it, but I think it's more so that . . . if ANYONE EVER said ANYTHING about my car, I'd pull of my right Timberland, shine it up real nice, TURN that sumb%tch sideways, and PROCEED . . . to shove it DIRECTLY up their CANDY A$$ . . . if you SMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL (mimicking rapid cunnilingus) what the VIC . . . IS . . . COOKING
Old 07-16-2002
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, its gettin old. my friend has a new eclipse and he keeps on raggin about my "rice burner". tho whenever he can, he's always wanting to drive my car [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

babykobe is an unknown quantity at this point
U GO GIRL!!!
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

2k1CivicNsc is an unknown quantity at this point
im only one of 4 7th gens in the columbia, sc area that i know of that is hooked up any and i get props from everyone i meet even though it isnt totally hooked up like theirs. of course i have gotten trash from rednecks that drive their mustangs and camaros but how many of those do you see in a day? i get props for taking a road only a few have taken.
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
i get hated on on some ocassions....but i usually get good comments......but its always a domestic driver u whos shiet.....
Old 07-17-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Just tell your friends with their domestic cars to prove they're better. This one kid from my school always tried to give me crap about driving rice coz he was all proud of his '96 camaro with 150,000 miles. So I told him to find me one magazine or article or anything else praising a camaro for its handling, or fuel effieciency, or great looks, or performance potential. He hasn't said much since then. I just don't like caramos, any of them from the eighties or early nineties are redneck cars, and the ones past that are for rich kids that don't know anything about cars. thats just my two cents.
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

Standish is an unknown quantity at this point
I have had both kinds of feed back when i had my civic, most of the bad ones were people who hated imports, and if i beat them in my civic and they thought all civics were slow, i have had a few people dis my "old" rx-7 becasue it's an 87 but when i smoked there a$$ they felt like a complete dumba$$.
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

There is a thread somewhere on this website that has a video of a civic totally spanking a camaroSS in a big drag race in Salt Lake City. The guy with the Z28 came to my house and i wanted to show it to him but he said I was lying and wouldn't come upstairs to watch the video. For all you civ drivers that take $h!t from domestics, find this video and invite them to your house to see it, if they have the guts to watch it.
Old 07-17-2002
Registered!!

By the way, I beat Mustangs and Camaros alot, but i did lose to a 3000GT. It wasn't a twin turbo though. I must give props to that car's owner. It is fast.
Old 07-17-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
a friend of mine makes fun of it once in a while because it's slow, but he likes the ride, and this friend drives a benz. there always seems to be a guy that always find me on the road(i swear he drives around town JUSTto find me) he drives a turbo supra, and he manage to talk crap everytime i see him. otherwise, a lot of my friends respects my car, a lot of them even say i have one of the few best looking civics driving around town. they especially fond of my exhaust that it doesn't sound like a broken pipe
Old 07-17-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
Everybody that I know likes my car... even the old guys I work with
Old 07-18-2002
Registered!!

RevHigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone loves my car, and I haven't done much to it yet. Some people with their big a$$ lifted trucks will bag on my "little" civic, but I don't care, they're just as slow (if not more) and getting 10mpg
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

zz.. zzz... It took 6 hours to put the alarm on my civ.
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

Shawn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems that domestic owners are really proud of what they have, when its not much...this dude w/ a Cavalier was sooo proud and wanted to race my friend w/ a 93 MR2 turbo....i was in the mr2 while they raced....that thing whipped the cavalier soooo bad off line, and then the turbo kicked in.
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah - the girls love my car haven't had any problems with people dissing it
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

Tiki is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i have a civ and a beretta i love em both the only thing i hate about the beretta is that it only has 3 gears
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

johnride is an unknown quantity at this point
I always get compliments about my civic. I am like the only one in Lebanon, Oh with a new one. The 5+6 gen. civics around here alot of them are junk because of these ricers arond here cutting springs putting body kits on their cars unpainted for ever. Also you got to love the bubble bee exhaut tips and pepboy apc exhaust. My favorite is painted hub caps and chrome hub caps.
Old 07-26-2002
Registered!!

Oh gosh. Today I was at my old high school band camp to get some free food. i parked my civ pretty far out so nobody would scratch it, and 3 really fat girls and their fat mom(i think it was their mom) pull up in the parking spot beside me in a Triton V8 Ford F150 with crew cab. No prob i thought. wrong.As i tried to get out, big fat momma opens her door as wide as possible, almost taking the door off my civ. Not seeing me, she keeps her big ol butt in my face. I'm still sitting in my car and after10 secs i got tired of it. I said "hello, I'm trying to get out of my car." She said "hold on I have to let them get out first." after she saw the impossible situation she put me in. Imagine this, my door open so wide its about to break off its hinges and her door propping mine open. All three of the other fatsos get out and are laughing at me as fat momma finally shuts her door. I was irate. So when i get out i decide to set my alarm. Bad idea. one of the fat girls says "ooh look i have one too" and plays with her moms keypad. I go inside get my food talk to some friends and come out about an hour later. The fatsos are by their truck too. I hit the unlock button and another of the girl fatsos set the alarm on the truck off to iritate me. i ignored them and got into my car. Then two of them stick their heads in my window and look around. I said "Must feel good to look around inside a car you'll never own. Best $17000 I've ever spent." then turned my music up and drove off. I went to a parking lot later to check the car for red dents(the color of the truck)none thank god. That's ignorant people for ya.
Old 07-28-2002
Registered!!

Civic2k2Rider is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate peeps dissin my civic. I have a 2k2 silver coupe, buddy club kit, 18"s blah blah blah. well about a month ago my uncle who owned a black 2000 spooned out civic died. I don't know why, but the wonderful man left the car to me. so now any one who want to dis the 2000 i just ask them if they want to race. and of course the are mouthing off about how bad they are going to stomp me. well i have changed quite a few minds on properly equiped civic's. and this thing hauls.
Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

Niter1dah is an unknown quantity at this point
I could give a rats hairy *** about what ppl think about the performance of my car [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] Its only got a 4 cyl 1.7 liter motor that puts out a buck 15 hp. But I love the way the car is built, I love the handling, and the reliability. Not to mention the 38mpg on freeways which I desparately need having to travel 100 miles a day. I love the way my car looks and I could care less about the haters out there who drive around in their oil and fuel burning rides. Its an economical, fuel efficient car with plenty of mods out there to let it do what you want.
Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

01BlackEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
My b/f disses my car... Its never good enough compared to his GSR.... And no matter what I do it'll always be the same. Kinda sucks though. I just wish he could say that I have a nice car and leave it at that. But oh well I guess

Quick Reply: How many people do you know that dis your 2k1 or 2k2 civic?