General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

First Mods! 😎

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ExMonster05 is an unknown quantity at this point
First Mods! 😎

I just got an 05 Honda Civic Ex. It is completely stock and I wanted to put some aftermarket parts on it. I'm ok with cars but not the best, so easy installation would be preferable. I also want to be as cheap as possible. If you have any ideas on how to increase horsepower and torque for cheap let me know! By the way it's a manual transmission!
Old 11-27-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: First Mods! 😎

Did you check out the 7th gen performance section? Lots of info.

Originally Posted by ExMonster05
I also want to be as cheap as possible. If you have any ideas on how to increase horsepower and torque for cheap let me know!
Cheap won't get you much in the ways of HP. Cheapest things to do are intake, headers, exhaust and stage 1 camshaft.
Old 11-28-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ExMonster05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: First Mods! 😎

Originally Posted by GolNat
Did you check out the 7th gen performance section? Lots of info.

Cheap won't get you much in the ways of HP. Cheapest things to do are intake, headers, exhaust and stage 1 camshaft.
Thanks for the info!