General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

97 civic ex

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glover818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 97 civic ex

i have a 97 honda civic ex...i hate to say it but im thinking about selling it but im not sure what a good price would be i have a ton of work in it
its a1.6 with .020 oversized wisco pistons
crower rods the crack oil passages are bored oversize and passage added to the #4 rod bearing
the heads have new valve guides

edelbrock intake and exhaust manifolds
garrett gt28r turbo
RC engineering 550cc injectors
hondata s200 ecu
3"stainless steel exhaust
oil pressure and boost gauges
and theres alot more but the car is clean small rust spot above rear fender and small crack in the lower driverside rear bumper.
Old 04-23-2013
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: 97 civic ex

Whatever kbb for a stock 97 ex with x number of miles is how much its worth.

All that extra stuff might hurt the resale depending on what someone wants. You can list it for 10k as long as someone is willing to buy it for that. You have now limited your sales to very few people who want a turbo charged civic. I would love a turbocharged civic but I don't know if I could trust that it was built properly so I wouldn't pay as much for one.

I would start at say 1-2k over kbb and see what happens. If its still for sale in a couple monthes lower the price, the people will tell you what's its worth.