General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

great my brand new 2k2 lx got rear-ended today

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aliased is an unknown quantity at this point
great my brand new 2k2 lx got rear-ended today

what a day. some idiot kid rammed me from behind in his red cadillac this morning. and i only had 500 miles on my baby!!! i am so pissed. now my bumper has 2 huge dents that i cant stand looking at.
what do u guys suggest i do with the insurance money? should i buy a new bumper from hondaautomotiveparts.com and do the installation and painting myself ? or get it repaired by some shady guy at an autobody shop?

even better, if someone can hook me up with a spotless, oem, metallic silver rear bumper for the lx then that would be a godsend

Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

touwseew is an unknown quantity at this point
since the guy has a cadillac, he must be rich. i say sue his [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] and get as much money from it as possible. get everything fixed professionally.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Lianjie is an unknown quantity at this point
ha, to sue, costs a fortune... i say either get it professionally done or "body kit" depending on how much u got :-p
Old 04-29-2002
BAK
Registered!!

BAK is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't your back and neck hurt ???
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

AnGeLxTaCy is an unknown quantity at this point
damn! another one..

i almost got into an accident today, i was mindin my business drivin in the middle lane and some fu.cker from the right decides he wants to be in the middle.. he doesn't even check his blind spot or turns on his blinker.. i was this [ ] close to having my side smashed/scraped/etc. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] and of course i gave him the bird..
Old 04-29-2002
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
since u got rear ended... go to doctor.. say ur neck stings n ****.. n say u back kinda hurts n has sore...
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

QCKSILVR is an unknown quantity at this point
Your rights to sue are very limited in states such as California and New York, where "no fault" policies have been enacted in an effort to alivate the court system from personal injury accident related lawsuits. I would say first to get an estimate and contact the other party with that estimate and try and get it taken care of w/o involving insurance companies. If he does not pay for the PD (prop damage) you will either have to take him to small claims or put it through insurance.

If you live in California or New York, any PI (personal injury) must be done through insurance and you generally are not permitted to sue for such injuries as a result of no fault legislation.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Bryn is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't try to sue. It's illegal, you're NOT injured so you can't claim to be!! Just work it out (that's worth a TON of money. someone wrecked into the back of my old truck, SMALL a$$ dent, and it cost over $1000), get a body kit, and get it professionally painted and put on. It will turn out for the best.