General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

DAMN, I got Shot on the Freeway last night......!!!.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the1sthotboy is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN, I got Shot on the Freeway last night......!!!.....

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]I was coming home around 2:47AM last night from Westiemer here in Houston < just after the 2k1 Meet > and I was racing this MAXIMA ..I was whoopin his *** until my **** cut off.. but any ways he was gone and I just slowed it down to like 80-90MPH......All of a sudden I here BOOM!!...WTF...I said "damn my tire" but hell naw I heard another BOOM...sounded like a loud *** Firecracker...I looked to my left & seen this Black Maxima (Similar to the MutherFu<kers that stole my car the 1st time[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]) with about 5 Mexicans in it & I seen their arms out holding guns...I said "DUCK they're Shooting".....to my girl in the passenger and my lil bro in the back...we got down & I heard my window break.. by this time I said fu.ck this I aint got no gun or nothin....so I got off on that approaching Exit..(They kept going) i wasnt about to keep following...i went into a Gas station and noticed 6 bullet holes in my rear windows (4Dr)<<..i'll upload pics later Im at work....>>
and air dispersing from my left rear tire.. so I say fu.ck this lets get the fu.ck outta here before I get a flat & somemore **** happens...I called some homies & we met up close to my house...My brother was about 3-5inches from the holes in the windows//
so got home, put my car on the jack..& left it for the morning..Boy was I in big **** this morning.........NOW I have to pay for 2 windows...have them tinted again.. and just bought a new tire...& put it on my rim...I have the BULLET that was left inside my old tire.....this I will tell my Detective..
I know it s a long post but just bare with me I'm extremely pissed off right now...
this is the second ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON within 6 months...
& yes I filed a police report
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

civicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Woah! Dang. Where do you live? Well glad your ok. Shoulda got his plates.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy Sh*t dude
glad you alright though
should of got that plate number
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

too busy concentrating on driving with my head under the wheel and my girl said "I think I'm hit" ..so my attention was distracted bigg time...then my brother said he thought he had got shot too so thats why I pulled off the freeway..good thing nothing happened to us though & its only stuff that can be replaced...I live in Houston,TX BTW and I couldnt get the *****'s plates....uuurrrrrrrrrrhh[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

LilCivicKidd is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN!!!! Hope everything turns out good for you! Hope everyone in the car is ok...I bet your heart was poundin! Becareful bro!
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
damn im glad i dont live in Houston..or any big city for that matter.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Why dont you get insurance to pay for that shy t
wouldent they agree to pay it though???
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

QCKSILVR is an unknown quantity at this point
Since this is your second ADW within six months, what I'm curious to know, and as an investigator will ask you, is there someone that wants you or something? I do understand that half the population in Texas carries handguns (Texas handgun purchase laws are almost equivalent to New York State shotgun and rifle purchase laws), however was it just a coincidece that this is the second attempted aggrivated assault on you? You should have called 911 right then and there and reported that you were being fired upon...but thats assuming you had a cell phone handy. Consider yourself lucky you weren't injured and do insist the police investigate this matter.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

The REAL reason why I didnt call the cops at that point was because I had a 12pack of Budweisers with me & didnt wanna get busted for having that...
& YES...since they did catch the 1st Theives..I think there is much HATE there.....there is a 85% possibility in my opinion that it was the same muthafu.ckers...but whata coincidence (SpelChek)....CANT HAVE **** in HOUSTON mann..
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way Galaxy
JoeB16 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn mexicans.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

"We" (us cops) couldn't have given two sh**s about beer in a car. I never bust minors for having beer (rarely even take their names), I just take the beer (we're required to). If someone is under fire, I don't care if there is any alcohol in the car (as long as the operator isn't intox). But in any event, do make sure the police check into the last individuals...
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

im mexican too though ? WTF ?
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

U got it QCKSILVER thanx 4 your advise any other suggestions?
-i have a question.. "If I were to have my 9mm in my car & shoot back at them would that count against me or be considered Self defense?"
my dad had told me to leave the gun at home yesterday...& I regret not having it with me ..Ever since the first high-Jacking I've carried it with me for protection against **** like this and my mom has been paranoid ever since : now this.....DAyUM... she's a worryer though...
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Desi is an unknown quantity at this point
you're story sounds like it came straight outta a movie. hope they check those bast*rds. glad to hear you and the people you were with were alright.
Old 04-14-2002
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude man..I'm glad you made it out alive....hope you can last man...you should get your crew and well pay your little friends a visit.....Cuz man if this is the second hit on you....I'm not sure if you will make it out of the third.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
BTW: If some one is shooting at you from the left....dude...just jam on your breaks and let them fly by you....In Canada we are not allowed to carry guns....my buddies and I have been held at gun point by cops...because they suspected we were carrying a deadly weapon.....It was soo bad that night...man...I passed a CD to my friend...and the resturant owner....that saw us out side of his place...called the cops....we were soo mad...and payed him a little visit....Just make sure you get them first man....cuz if it's already at the extreme it is at right now...where they are trying to end you....YOU BETTER GET THEM FIRST MAN.....cops can't help you when your dead...
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

I always carry my off-duty weapon, a little Glock 23, however, I'm not sure I would shoot at someone as we were all trained in the police academy to be careful about other vehicles, pedestrians, etc., when having to fire on a public road. I would probably have had my weapon and identification out, however, but as I said, it's really hard to tell if I would have opened fire. A person must believe that they (or a third party) are in immenent danger from serious physical injury or death to shoot. Even for me, it would be hard to hit a person in a moving car. I might have shot the tires out, which is somewhat easier. You are not going to be charged with anything for defending yourself while you are under fire, but you have to take the whole picture in about your surroundings...many people have been killed by stray bullets.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

I did hear that they wanted to Fu.ck me up again though...? I don't know why they hate though??,,,,I guess they are jealous cuz they barely have enough cash to put gas in their ride and I have NEW car & am supin it up![IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
This shyt wont happen again..!!..I think the next confrontation will be serious!!!
Old 04-14-2002
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light

<< damn mexicans. >>

Hey JoeB16, your stupid @ss better be mexican for talking **** like that.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

netcbc is an unknown quantity at this point
wow shiet, that sucks man, ppl shooting at you..... dunno i think you really need to talk to the police, cause that kinda thing can get you pretty paranoid, in Canada we dont' have that sorta thing as gun owning is not really a right here, the most we have is like ppl trying to cut u off and stuff
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

genterara is an unknown quantity at this point

<< damn mexicans. >>

damn you [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

avenger is an unknown quantity at this point
post the pics lets see the damage
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
for real JoeB16, that straight up aint cool. I have hispanic in me and my girlfriend is Mexican so how bout u watch what the hell u say man.

PeArLhOnDa
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

i have the digital camera in my hands right now..Its just that Im at work & I cant upload
1) cuz I dont have my USB plug
2) I dont have the software 4 the camera
3) these freakin Pc's dont even have a USB input
I would not **** u about this ....this is real!!..wait until 6:30 ..I'll go on lunch and upload then!!
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
asianpride... thats the worst advise I think I have ever heard... so hotboy an his boys bring the fight onto there turf... unless the can catch the whole crew together at one time and some how leave without a trace or suspision of it being hotboy.... hotboy would be putting his whole family in danger an I doubt hotboy want his lil brother dead casue they were looking for him.

My advise... hotboy carry your gun with you an have your phone set to speed dial the police... this maybe hard but dont ride around with your bro an girl for about a month an see if this whole thing can blow over

again do not go over trying to get street justice.. you'll only make matters worse for you an those you love
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
$hit forgot y i was postin in 1st place cause of that dumba$$ comment. Glad ur ok man, especially ur girl and ur bro, were they alright? u said they said they thought they were hit. I wish the best of luck in catchin them but i hope somethin is takin care of cause like u said, 3rd time could be serious. Be safe man

PeArLhOnDa
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

my bro has just lil glass scratches and peks on his arm....My girl is ok.....just 1 lil piece of glass hit her left arm...(no damage) and I'm ok...
THE CAR is THE ONLY one that SUFFERED unfortunately
-Now I have a real bullet hole in my car not a Fake sticker![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Machina is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank god it's safe up here in Canada...the worst thing to happen to me was getting the
Old 04-14-2002
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
d@mn, sounds pretty serious.. hope everything works out OK with the police and they find who did it and everything.. best of luck!
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

CivicVTec is an unknown quantity at this point
jessuz....glad u are all OK...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

bo0sT is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man, i'm glad you're alright.. stay away from that "street justice" as it was put. nothing good comes out of that.. i lived that life in h.s. and a little afterwards (grew up on south side of houston) and it's just a viscious circle of pain.. i got in so deep that i had to just move away from that side just to keep from seein the same faces everyday. my dad told me once that for every friend you get.. you gain two enemies. don't let it phase you.. or show them it phased you.. get the cosmetic damage repaired.. continue trickin' out your ride.. and believe me.. those kinda people will live that same type of life for the rest of their lives... and their lives usually aren't long. i had to wake myself up at one point and tell myself the same thing a few years ago. stay up-

Quick Reply: DAMN, I got Shot on the Freeway last night......!!!.....