General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Attn: qcksilvr !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inca is an unknown quantity at this point
Attn: qcksilvr !!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for all the info you provide. I haven't asked you any questions directly before, but I do learn quite a lot from you and I'm sure everyone can agree with me that it's good to hear opinions and advice from someone on "the other side" .. I think everybody has learned alot from reading your posts! Good to know that not all cops are bad. Thanks!!
Old 04-14-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
Yeah I happen to agree

But, you should've just private messaged him if he has it turned on...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

RegulatorRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
In b4 the lock????
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Damian2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, he's definitely one of the most beneficial members on this forum. And i'm not fond of cops at the best of times....too many bad experiences...
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

QCKSILVR is an unknown quantity at this point
THANKS!!! I'm always willing to answer any legal questions anyone might have... I'm at work right now using my car computer...I'm supposed to be investigating a noise complaint, but I really don't hear anything....

Edited for spelling.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
And if you live in New York, YOU paid for his car computer. lol[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
cops get to go online in their cars
how cool.
Old 04-14-2002
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm that is CRAZY COOL....wow...I wish I had a computer in my car like that....How is the band width???? There is this like huge cop station by my house..and well there are tons of messed up cruisers sitting right by the open front gate...I sooo want to rade that place for some kool cop stuff like the siren....hahahaha and the storbes.....but I wont....But it looks like all those cars there...also get moded and fixed up....in the huge garage right beside the massive FBI sized base (its the RCMP building on 111ave Edmonton CANADA) ....Anyways....what kind of company do you guys go thru for your mods on all your cruisers......any HKS turbos under your hood????
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Yeah, I actually have my own laptop that plugs right into the console which hooks into one of the 4 antennas on the roof. As far as the mods to our cars, the actual car is ordered from Ford--it is not available new to the public as it is a police interceptor version. Our installers add things like the lightbar on the roof, hidden strobes, a console, siren, computer mount, etc. Takes about a day to do an install.
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

2k2civicballer is an unknown quantity at this point
i think its cool having a cop on here , then he can giev us the low down
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Definately the officers around here I don't dare talk to if they talk to me it is usally lecturing me about some so called illegal part on my car like my clear taillights I had on my old 88 Civic. So I mean whatever to them I wish qcksilvr was a officer around here we need cooler officers to help get out the bad ones. But yeah I learn a lot from qcksilvr and his inside knowledge.

Nick
Old 04-15-2002
Registered!!

604si is an unknown quantity at this point
qcksilver[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

thanks for bringing balance to this place. i really like reading your post because it is always so professional and informative and to the point with no bs.

... its good to know there is somebody here bringing a little "reality" here.

-- please don't misintepret "reality" ... i don't want to get flamed ... just that qcksilver post everywhere, bringing his cool collected opinion on things.

well, anyways.. will be nice to meet you one day.

p.s. can i test drive your cruiser?? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-15-2002
Premium Member

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
hi qcksilver
i had a friend got pulled over for street racing and on the way to impound he ran for it and got away.
the cops came by the next day and no one was home. what are the chances that he will get caught...
Old 04-15-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
ROFL......

I got some advice for your friend...run for the border

BTW: Your friend is a freakin moron. Why did he run after he KNEW what the risks were for racing?
Old 04-15-2002
Registered!!

Thanks, 604! Speedracer, chances are he will get caught. They obviously know who he is and will get him as soon as they see him. Anyone who runs is not that smart.
Old 04-15-2002
Registered!!

WhiteRiceBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah QUICK I usually am not very fond of police officers to say the least, but I really enjoy hearing your opinion on things, i knew there were cool cops before i read any of your posts youre just another tick mark on the good cop board, and you have a sense of humour. You're tha ish man
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point

<< hi qcksilver
i had a friend got pulled over for street racing and on the way to impound he ran for it and got away.
the cops came by the next day and no one was home. what are the chances that he will get caught...
>>

he might have been able to do it if he reported the car stolen or something, but for that he probably would have needed to run and get away before getting caught the first time, since now the cops saw him and could identify him as the driver. so basically hes screwed unless he can leave the country somehow
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
For real Qcksilvr, ive had awful experiences with the cops here, im in the military and it kills me how they think everyone with an import is destined for jail time. I think u have very informative posts and r an upstanding gent!! d@mn glad to know u r an officer, u give me hope.

Sincerely~PeArLhOnDa
Old 04-16-2002
Premium Member

well this happened on friday nite.
and today is monday. and still on him...
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Thanks Pearl...No one here in New York would mess with the military once we saw that ID card, so like I've told you, just use it because us cops like to know what and who we're dealing with up front. Same for PBA cards and shields. It is not worth running out of the country on stupid misdemeanor traffic violations. If the police want to grab him, they can and will...otherwise they may have forgotten about it...you can't catch all the fish in the sea--said to me by an academy instructor once.
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

cro2k2civicla is an unknown quantity at this point
QCKSILVR what dept do you work for? I work for a small town in Louisiana. I am a Criminal Investigator so I dont write many tickets, but as everyone said about you I also know the laws around here if anyone needs info about them, especially in this area as every state is different. Most of the Officers around here are cool but there are exceptions. My superviser is cool which is good because when Im in my ride I dont act much like the Police anymore...... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Good to see another fellow Officer on here.....

Lata,
Ozzy
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

lidcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never had a bad experience with a police officer before Even though i've gotten a speeding ticket (and even though i'm a girl i didn't cry about it to the cop, hehe) i still like them because they are here for a reason. Yes i've heard of some that were pretty mean to my friends and did things that would make one think but over all they are here to do their job and i respect them!

Lidia
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

P.S When i was 16 i used to dislike cops because they would always follow my friends and i when we would drive home late at night (if anyone here is from/ or familiar with Mill-Creek WA you would know what i'm talking about!!!)
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Cro2k2, I work for a suburban New York City department that employs about 2,800 officers. I'm about 18 miles east of NYPD jurisdiction. I'd be interested to know how the Louisiana penal law is structured, as I have always heard that as a result of the influence from the Napoleonic code the laws tend to be worded and organized in a different fashion. So you are a detective and investigate misdemeanors/felonies..?
Old 04-17-2002
Registered!!

Dagooseisloose is an unknown quantity at this point
18 Miles from NYPD so that would make either upstate or Long island? I know many cops in the 5th precing over here in Nassau County.