General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Dodge Caliber SRT4 (56k, go watch Jackass 2 then come back)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Dodge Caliber SRT4 (56k, go watch Jackass 2 then come back)

So I was looking around and I found some pictures of the 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 and I've gotta say, I'm impressed. The designers for these cars keep making worse and worse decisions with each new car they make. The Caliber doesn't have any noticeable differences from the non-SRT model! I know, it's noticeable with the bumpers, skirts, the little hood scoop and the tiny spoiler but... come on! You see a Neon and can EASILY identify it as SRT or non-SRT... like from a mile away. Wheels, excessive bumperage, spoiler, scoop. But this... ugh. Come on! It doesn't even have dual-exhaust, damnit!

That's all I had to say. Here's the [HUMONGOUS] pics. I went for the big ones so you could see the details of it. Disgusting, kinda like Jackass 2.

[Edit] Mind you, these are all production pictures.

Last edited by ramcosca; 10-01-2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I actually like it besides the 2 extra vents on the hood, and the one in the middle if it isn't functunal.

I saw a Jeep SRT8 yesterday that looked amazing tho....think its the commander or something like that. That'd be the only jeep I'd buy.
Old 10-01-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
The pics are WAY TOO FUCKING BIG. I have to scroll around the page just to see them and I have a 17" widescreen monitor.
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

Derwood is an unknown quantity at this point
Honestly- I like it. A lot.

It's simple, not gaudy or over-done. It has class and function.
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

disturbed24st is an unknown quantity at this point
I never thought i would say this about a dodge,but i actually like the looks of it,but i would never own a dodge
Old 10-01-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
fugly
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
omfg.....
Old 10-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
the caliber sucks, and it's ugly as hell too and guess what, another SRT
Old 10-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to say, resize those pics bitch
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
It's not horribly ugly but I thought it was VERY SMALL!! Is it basically sapposed to be a PT Cruiser??
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Damn, I need a 50" monitor to get a full view of those pictures. I don't like the car either.
Old 10-02-2006
Registered!!

MojoMyCivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Man, the Caliber sucks big time. I'm driving a bright yellow one right now as my rental car. My car was totalled last Wednesday and the insurance company hooked me up with a Caliber. The worse part is, everytime you lock the car with the remote, it'd honk. So everyone knows that its your car, now I lock the car by pressing the lock button on the door panel.
Old 10-02-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
wow those pics suck! resize.
Old 10-03-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
well. its anything but cute. ahhahah
Old 10-03-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ex2k3
The pics are WAY TOO FUCKING BIG. I have to scroll around the page just to see them and I have a 17" widescreen monitor.
i've got a 19" widescreen and i still have to scroll
Old 10-03-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
what the heck resize the pics.. dodge shouldnt have wasted thier time...
Old 10-04-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
meh for what it is, it is a cool car... those things are priced pretty reasonable, and they are right around 300hp. dodge is not known for making beautiful cars, but rather a few cars with lots of power until it breaks, which won't be as soon as a ford.