General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

2007 Model Year Preview

Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
2007 Model Year Preview

Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
the aston martin is f'ing hotttttttttttt
Old 08-08-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
I'll take the new 997 turbo...oh and the mazdaspeed 3...
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder who'll be the first to attempt to swap the RDX turbo in a civic lol.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
someone on the k20.org site was saying it could be done with ease.
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
This can get interesting with the discontinuation of the RSX and the limited support for aftermarket turbos perhaps dropping in a "FACTORY" turbo may be the way to go. Do you know what this motor is called K23? F23?
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

i am not sure...
Old 08-08-2006
BOOSTED DOHC i-VTEC

stl01civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
This can get interesting with the discontinuation of the RSX and the limited support for aftermarket turbos perhaps dropping in a "FACTORY" turbo may be the way to go. Do you know what this motor is called K23? F23?
I readed on a maz it is call K23.
Old 08-08-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
that new volvo actually looks very appealing.... but no turbo
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

dma001 is an unknown quantity at this point
"In other news, the Civic Si sedan is slated to go on sale this fall. This will be the first time Honda has offered its performance-oriented Civic in two bodystyles. The 2007 model will be based on the Si Sedan Concept which was unveiled at this year's Chicago Auto Show."

That'll be interesting...as much as I like my Civic, it might actually be worth getting back into car payments...
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

PitbullCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I might just have to get a new car either the Civic Si sedan or the Mazdaspeed 3 both look pretty good performance wise
Old 08-08-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dma001
"In other news, the Civic Si sedan is slated to go on sale this fall. This will be the first time Honda has offered its performance-oriented Civic in two bodystyles. The 2007 model will be based on the Si Sedan Concept which was unveiled at this year's Chicago Auto Show."

That'll be interesting...as much as I like my Civic, it might actually be worth getting back into car payments...
If that happens im getting an STi, which im going to regardless.
Old 08-08-2006
that little dude
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

slick will become famous soon enoughslick will become famous soon enough
I saw that new RDX at the Acura dealership yesterday, it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but nice looking. Kind of wish they had them ready to drive, apparently the car has a "release date" and the date wasn't yesterday.
Old 08-09-2006
Registered!!

Civicccc will become famous soon enoughCivicccc will become famous soon enough
I'd take the Bentley Covertible

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Model Year Preview